The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Honestly, any comment I make on here feel less like me doing a analysis and more like trying to put a puzzle together while blindfolded. :laughing: I got nothing really strong on these characters that can say whether any of the guesses I currently have have any ounce of accuracy on them so far.

And as I said before, keep your secrets @Seraphinite; it’s those secrets that I’m the most curious discovering when the game is ready to be bought. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now onto a rough draft of my Detective (the scan ended up making it not as smooth as the actual picture is, so I apologize for that in advance) :sweat_smile:

Lupin White, Wayhaven’s recently appointed detective. While the role of detective was not exactly given to him for his hard work (though the guy did work hard), no one can truly say that the young man doesn’t possess the skills and resourcefulness to make up for his lack of experience. While he currently has a very close relationship with his mother and understands that she has her reasons for being so vague about her work, it doesn’t stop the instinctive feeling that there a more reasons than she is mentioning about why she has offered her Unit’s aid.

Fun Facts

• Despite having the name Lupin White (that’s supposed to be a small reference to the arctic wolves), Lupin has a good deal of qualities one would more associate with a Border Collie…and much like a Border Collie, people make the great mistake of underestimating due to appearance and temperament. While he is friendly and sweet-tempered most of the time, he is also a very diligent worker whose intuition and intelligence allows him to quickly adapt to sudden situations.

• Some of his friends have commented that his red hair matches that of the color of blood.

• Lupin really like cherries; he has a lot of fun seeing how fast he can tie the stems into knots. Tina has yet to explain to him why people have seemed so interested in watching him do this.

• Lupin has a big sweet-tooth and tends to have a small bowl of sweets in his reach when doing a assignment to keep his brain focused. You can tell how long he’s been working on something by seeing how much candy he’s unwrapped. He eats different types of sweets depending on the type of thinking he is doing.

• He lives in a room designed to be as comfortable as possible, where he takes care of his many flowers (has a natural green thumb).

• He became a officer because he wanted to help people and make them feel safe. There have been a few occasions where he had to draw his gun in order to keep a situation for escalating into something that could not be easily controlled.

• Lupin practices Akikido daily, ever since he was in middle school.

• Lupin intends on kidnapping Felix at some point so the two can have some fun at a club away for the two moody people of Unit Bravo (pretty sure anyone can take a good guess who I’m referring to).

• Bobby is unfortunately Lupin’s ex-boyfriend. While the experience has made Lupin much wiser in his dealings with people, it has also made him somewhat more wary with people and careful with who he gives his trust to (though there can be some exceptions). While he has no interest in interacting with Bobby and is highly disinterested in the reporter’s presence, Lupin will get protective with anyone close to him or who he works alongside (like Douglas) with if Bobby seems to take a interest in them, knowing all too well that the man doesn’t create a connection with others out of a genuine desire to get to know them.

13 Likes

Hey @Seraphinite is it possible to turn bad guy in later books or maybe even this one? I know this is unlikely but I’m curious

I really want an evil path too.

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could turn team bravo evil too or at least our ro of choice?

Now I want to see evil Farah fan art.

But we’re detectives, we’re supposed to be the good guys :joy:

2 Likes

But thats soooo boooring

Key words “supposed to be”. I dont want to be a good detecitve though. I want to take over the world in the game.

-gasp- could you imagine an evil nat

Not if you got Nat or Farah by your side :wink:

But an evil nat or farah that would even better

But evil Farah would be so great.

They’re both too sweet, they can’t turn evil :joy:

1 Like

Thats why its better

But evil Farah would be so cute. Just imagine her flirting with you as you conquer the world.

But an evil nat… I’m giddy just imagining it

Im not too interested in Nat. Or anyone except Farah. (Why am I like this. After I romance one character Im so attached to them, I cant romance any others😅).

2 Likes

-gasp- HERESY (but jokes aside thats alright faras not really my cup of tea personally)

Yeah I get that with Nat. I enjoy the romance with Nat because as of the current demo she, alongside Farah, are the most welcoming and she just seems like kinder and more caring than the other ROs. I think all four of the ROs are great but whenever I try and flirt with Ava, Morgan or Farah, I just feel bad :joy:.

2 Likes

Yeah same for me i cant bring myself to flirt with anyone but nat

2 Likes