The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Jumps on the mood board and detective train (though mine isn’t as fancy as all of you guys)

Personality

Summary

Luka is a very blunt and grumpy person who tends to say whatever is on his mind, and refuses to take shit from people. Though with delicate situations he shows a large amount of decency and tries not to step on toes or accidentally hurt the person’s feelings. He honestly doesn’t like being the detective and prefers to follow someone else’s lead, IF they know what they’re doing. He has a soft spot for his coworkers though and genuinely likes chatting with them or going out for drinks with them.

19 Likes

also how do you do the arrow thingy?

Well since everybody is doing it (and I’m so excited its crazy help me) here are boards for my two MC’s -

I’m still struggling to decide who will romance who…Lucas is a tie between Ava and Mason, while Kira was leaning towards Adam, but Nate’s winning her over…choices, choices :wink:

20 Likes

Coming out of hiding to say I’m in love with all your detectives! Aaahhhh I wish I could contribute and make a moodboard to show you all my boy but I have the artistic capacity of a pebble. All your detectives are super unique and interesting and it won’t be too long now before we’re all able to see them in-game!! (I’m excited)

7 Likes

You can do it either by pressing the little gear next to the smiley face and clicking “hide details” when you’re making a post or writing it out like [.details=“Summary”] this, [./details] just remove the periods. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, loving everyone’s detectives! Seeing all of these mood boards is making me want to do my own but I don’t think I could compete. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It wouldn’t hurt to try. =D

Love to see lots of variety of detectives.

6 Likes

I can’t draw so I turned to the good ol trusty avatar creator lmao, here’s my detective boy

15 Likes

I couldn’t resist… Might make one for my other MC later.

Mood Board:

Summary

Background:

Summary
  • Name: Rin Takahiro
  • Height: 5’ 9"
  • If one had to describe Detective Takahiro in one word it would be quiet. She was a woman of few words, but it would be a wrong to mistake this for shyness. Rin was an “action speaks louder than words” kind of woman and her actions spoke volumes.
  • She is very protective of people she cares for, which includes all of Wayhaven and especially her co-wokers.
  • Rin has a tense relationship with her mother. She grew up being bitter about how often Rebecca was away but as she got older the resentment faded but left a large gap between the two of them.
  • Rin likes old samurai movies, jazz music, spicy foods, early morning jogs, and her bamboo plant “Ace.”
  • Rin originally wanted to join the military in the hopes of seeing more of the world outside of Wayhaven, but when her mother was adamantly against the idea she settled for law enforcement and going to college in the city, which she quickly learned was not to her taste and returned to Wayhaven after graduating.
  • Rin is a logical person who likes puzzles and mystery novels. She is not bad with technology and is rather handy in combat.
  • To her Bobby is just some annoying reporter with a bad reputation.
  • Rin’s “canon” boyfriend is Felix… even though she doesn’t think hes very funny, she admires how bold and open he is… and okay, maybe one or two of his jokes might get a chuckle out of her.
19 Likes

Who else thinks Verda is essentially Ravi from iZombie
I can’t think of anyone better to imagine him as

5 Likes

I picture him like krieger from archer

8 Likes

Robin’s relationship with Bobby…

Well, I like inputting ‘ex’, because I need the drama, but at the same time I like thinking Robin is a good enough judge of character to see through that.

So I usually head-canon ‘occasional hook-up in college while Robin was going through her bad taste phase’.

This phase was not limited to bad choices in the romance department, as she also listened to too much modern country-pop and generic popular indie, while sitting in her room, drinking over priced take out coffee, painting her nails black, thinking she was edgy, and wanting people to kind of notice, but not that she was actually trying.

7 Likes

Well, I’m inspired so I decided to give a try to this boards and character descriptions, this is my first board ever(so if its wierd you know the reason haha). Also, if my english seems…off or wrong, I apologize, it is not my native language, I’m still learning. Now I present my detective “Robin Ackerman”.

Summary

Robin is a deadpan snarker, he can be kinda of a jerk. He entered the police force to avoid prison. He actualy came to care for the job (although maintened to taste for bending the rules) and is very surprised that he was chosen to be a detective, with his youth (early twenties) and background, but hey,is a raise in the paycheck, he can live with that. He’s surprisingly kind hearted, despite not knowing how to express. Only Tina knows this side of him. Has a distant relationship with his mother, resenting her in adolescence, grow up mostly by himself, spended a lot of time alone, kinda of contributing to forming his current social behaviour. Is independent, he don’t like to follow orders so he and Ava are constantly arguing, but there is definitely a sexual tension between the two. Has a immediate strong atraction to Morgan, he is surprised to find someone even more a jerk than him but also felling a certain affinity, he’s very interested in knowing her, despite her atempts to be a jerk, he can take it, bring it on freckles. Impulsive, say and do things without thinking, a habit that always puts him in complicated situations. He really tries to keep his mouth shut, buuut. He’s quite the determinator, once he put a ideia in his mind , there’s no giving up(thats for you Morgan, he will melt your heart if you have one, if not, he will melt whatever is left or will die trying, wich is a strong possibility). Robin has small number of friends (no surprise there, with this adorable personality), but is very loyal and helpful towards the ones he come to consider friend. Robin hates lies and subtleties, he likes to tell the truth, often recurring to being brutal honest. Always wary of close relationships, the assholeness of his ex-girlfriend Bobby taked a heavy blow on him, making him even more wary. Tina often tries to find dates for Robin. He really likes Nat, finding her surprisingly easy to trust, despite his warynes and his dislikes of having to work with a team, specially one that are commanded by his mother. He think of Farah as a funny person, perhaps she could be interesting to get to know. He specialized in combat and investigation. He take Muay Thai classes. Robin finds music relaxing and his hobby is play instruments. He unfortunately has a messy room. He’s now breaking the fourth wall because he is pissed for some reason: “Fck you steam, you are delaying my fcking plans of wooing Morgan” – oh, thats the reason, well Robin, you will have to wait like all of us, have patience.

19 Likes

OH MY GOD I'M NOT ALONE.

2 Likes

Woah I have never watched archer before but damn I can’t picture him as anything else now but krieger

3 Likes

I can’t help but picture him as Ravi from iZombie :thinking:

https://d1nao0k9edgivc.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/7834282_orig.gif

36 Likes

He looks perfect for the role even though I haven’t watched iZombie.

2 Likes
You fool, you foolish fool! Now you'll never take Verda seriously again!

krieger%20fort%20kickass

6 Likes

8 Likes

this is my headcanon for verda

(ye its sycamore)

henri totally trash talk about boys with him. also about anatomy. but she doesn’t agree with eating on the lab >:O

a look board for henri bc i have no damn self control

14 Likes

Speaking of mood boards… :grin: I made one for my smiley detective, Miles.

Once a criminal, now so rule abiding that his morning beverage sits in Verda’s trash to this day. His social life doesn’t exist, though he’ll halfheartedly protest that it does if asked, and his romantic exploits consist of paperwork. His temper is usually under control, except Ava takes his fuse and sets the whole thing on fire.

28 Likes