The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Huh, I refuse to believe male UB to not be in the lead. How many votes will go towards mixed team, that’s interesting.

PS: You can choose the mix you get in-game (Adam, Nate, Farah, Morgan or Ava, Nat, Felix, Mason)?

1 Like

Bisexual MCs get the mix and it depends on your MC’s gender. For female they get Adam, Nate, Farah, and Morgan. Males get Ava, Nat, Felix, and Mason. I’m not sure what NB MCs get?

3 Likes

I think same as female detective.

2 Likes

There’s a on the FAQ. =)

Quoting from FAQ

It’s decided by the orientation you choose for your Detective, and may also be influenced by the gender you choose for your Detective.

Female, Male, and Non-Binary Detectives who are attracted only to women will have Ava, Nat, Farah, and Morgan as their Love Interests.

Female, Male, and Non-Binary Detectives who are attracted only to men will have Adam, Nate, Felix, and Morgan as their Love Interests.

Female Detectives who are attracted to both men and women will have Adam, Nate, Farah, and Morgan as their Love Interests.

Male and Non-Binary Detectives who are attracted to both men and women will have Ava, Nat, Felix, and Mason as their Love Interests.

3 Likes

Oh, looks like there is an oopsie with the FAQ.

Darn it, Morgan. You ruined my first poll too with your shenanigans.

7 Likes

@rose-court Correction in the Faq. =)

I didn’t notice it before. People might be confused. Lmao… When I first tried out the game, I kept interchanging Mason’s and Morgan’s name as well.

2 Likes

There can never be too much Morgan

Well, if there were Morgan x4 option, then yeah, my det. would most likely die from suffocation, due to thick wall of smoke covering police station.

5 Likes

Maybe because Morgan is a gender neutral name and more common than Mason

4 Likes

Morgan just wants to steal all the M love.

Oops My Hand Slipped

I think this is the first time I drew Morgan and its a dumb joke

23 Likes

D’aww that’s adorable. Can you imagine Mason and Morgan trying to compete at being the forums favorite? It would start with semi lewd pictures and end with them fighting in the Thunderdome.

8 Likes

Well we know that Mason and Morgan wouldn’t like each other which is hilarious So them fighting over the forums thirst love would be pretty funny.

9 Likes

I was surprised to see f!UB is in the lead. I mean, they’re my favorite, but I honestly thought the boys were the most popular.

On Mason-Morgan drama: it’s all fun and games until somebody loses a fang.

4 Likes

Well, the poll is only 3 hours old and is more than likely not representative of the majority of readers—just the few who pop on the forums here and even then, only the ones who popped on in the last few hours.

3 Likes

The Forum for Female Unit Bravo:

8 Likes
3 Likes

@resuri08 @Mewsly oh my gosh, I can’t believe that mistake has been there the whole time! lol thanks for catching it guys!

I guess it’s no secret which version of M I prefer, lmao

6 Likes

I…I think M’s growing on me.

M bein' smooth.

When she places a hand beside me to lean very close, my arms drop back to my sides. She says, “But right now, I’m not trying to get just anyone into bed with me, am I?”

Hoooooooly wow. That’s actually pretty damn smooth…props, Morgan.

10 Likes

Ummmmmm?!?

What Choice did you pick to get that?? I need to know

1 Like

OMG, please take all my money :star_struck:

4 Likes

That’s in chapter 15 once you choose the romance.

You have to choose: Are you always no strings attached option.

3 Likes