The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Hey now, M might be a jerk but at least they’re equally jerky to everyone.

Not even Sera is safe.

18 Likes

Which is why i prefer him as a friend xD tho to each their own :smiley: granted im about to do a romance run with him right now…and hopefully it could change my mind? XD

2 Likes

In my very personal opinion M (and A) is at their best when you romance them. N and F are amazing no matter who you romance tho. So I hope you enjoy it!

12 Likes

Of all my four MCs, Teresa has more luck as friends with M (though her RO was Nate.) xD But I really find M entertaining either as a friend or a RO.

3 Likes

Same here! The only time outside of my M romances that I got M to like my MC was when I was romancing N even though I used the same MC I played when I romance F… The heck, M??

5 Likes

Just curious if you are befriending M how high does his friend count go? Cuz my highest was a 6 xD also just romanced him the scenes were steamy as heck but still pretty eh about it xD tho im curious enough to see how it develops further :slight_smile:

I don’t think anyone has an exact number but I think the highest I heard of to befriend them was 15? I think you need a 7 for them not to hit you with the branch which is the friendliest thing M will do for you

1 Like

Ohhhhhh!!! Wow damn highest i ever got was 13 lol and also good to know!
But suprisingly when i got 6 M was decent enough not to let a branch hit my face xD maybe im just lucky lol

Edit: whoops my bad ur right lol

1 Like

Really? =O I thought 13 is the highest for M in a one playthrough but if you substract some flirt points add them to the friendship points it is possible.

@Flaine1996 If you got 5, it is enough for M to considered the detective as a friend. And better blur that part in regards to the branch. We don’t want to ruin the surprise.

2 Likes

Maaan I am bad with numbers, you both are right my bad. :sweat_smile:

I think 7 was the number I got during my N run where M didn’t hit me but I guess I’ve never gotten more than 4 outside of that which… makes senes

1 Like

I know I said I wouldn’t post links on here anymore, but just in case anyone isn’t already following the Wayhaven fanworks page…

:smiley:

Hey guys.

Guess what?

I finished the Ava fanfic I promised.

the link sends you to the fanworks page, which has a summary and warnings

11 Likes

You making me like A stop it.

1 Like

So, guys, we know about a few of the Supernatural in the Wayhaven Universe but you know what I’m really curious about.

Witches.

I wanna know how they work since I’m assuming they’re not gonna be like humans with magic. I mean, I think we can safely assume that they’re gonna be beautiful but what makes them different than what we think of for witches. :thinking:

6 Likes

interesting! id definitely would love to see a modern witch using phones and casting hexes! also im curious too what kind of spin Seraphinite could place on them! also im wondering how they’d feel about humans burning supposed ‘witches’ in the stakes in the 1800’s

1 Like

Well, I’m assuming Witches are born and not taught? At least the ones from the Echo World are?

I’m really curious to see what Sera does with them… And with werewolves… and what the difference between a demon and an imp is. And what the heck is Agent Chara?

1 Like

Agent Chara is a fairy, I don’t remember if it was in game or if it was Sera who said it.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t think it was said in game, unless I totally missed it.

So fairies can read minds or pull information out of somone’s mind? Or it’s just something she can do? Either way… That’s a bit concerning.

i think it was said in game cuz as far as i remember it was either one of the guys who said it or ur mom XD will recheck lol but but maybe its one of there abilities? get them to talk? or maybe they also have pheromones which would help em?

We also know that fairies have pointy ears, if we take into consideration the drawing of Agent Chara that Sera did.

And this makes me wonder, supernaturals that have this obvious physical differences with humans, do they stay in the shadows forever, or can they use some magic to disguise themselves so they can walk around?

1 Like

waaaitttt Sera drew a drawing for Agent Chara? did she do any of the cast? and where can i see this magnificent art?

also huh maybe the agency gives them comatose bodies to inhibit from time to time to experience the normal world… but i dont think the agency is that dark to actually do that… or are they?