I got you, friend!
.> am I the only one who actually cried while being with Rebecca?
LIFE SAVER, thanks! I can’t believe I’ve missed that, been playing too much HG games.
I only saw it a few days ago myself! I think it was from before the book came out but I got unreasonably excited by the fact that my son was a beautiful boy 
So… Verda has a lot of kids!? That’s fantastic!
And as for the poll, I put Bobby. Bobby=drama, which makes him the best. 
Edit: ninja’d again, lol
‘Happily married to the man of my dreams and surrounded by noisy, hyper children who are my life.’
*slams fist on table* does this mean our Detectives are aunts/uncles???
I WANT TO SPOIL THOSE KIDS, DAMNIT
IMAGINE BABYSITTING THEIR KIDS WITH YOUR RO THO
EDIT: Don’t these pics of Oscar Isaac and Pedro Pascal scream Verda and his husband???
IMAGINE BABYSITTING THEM LEADS TO DISCUSSION ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN KIDS
AND GIVING YOUR RO A GATDANG HEART ATTACK

edit: @ceecrab how DARE YOU. oscar isaac was my nate headcanon AND ITS GONE BC UR RIGHT, HIM AND PEDRO PASCAL ARE A PERFECT FIT FOR VERDA/MR.VERDA
IMAGINE BABYSITTING THEM WITH REBECCA THO… IT’LL DEFINITELY BE SOMETHING
@rose-court you deserve it for making me think about the MC and their RO taking about having kids! IT MADE ME STRESSED BC I WANT IT SO B A D.
M after 5 minutes with verda’s kids

So Mum… Do you want to have grandkids? 
IMAGINE BABYSITTING WITH REBECCA AND THE RO AND YOU GIVE BOTH OF THEM HEART ATTACKS WHEN YOU TELL THEM
I WANT ONE

edit: @ceecrab i deserve no such thing!! it was sera who wrote it, i am merely offering ideas and you respond by giving me a perfect photoset of what could easily be verda and mr. verda thus replacing my headcanon/faceclaim for nate and DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND A FACE CLAIM FOR NATE?? DO YOU??? OBVIOUSLY YOU DO BECAUSE WE HAD A SIMILAR CONVERSATION JUST A FEW DAYS AGO.
HOW DARE YOU IM LEAVING AGAIN AND IM NOT COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER WEEK

no wait dont leave i love your memes
GOODBYE FOREVER

And excuse me, Oscar Isaac can be both; he’s a very talented, attractive and versatile man!!!
Just so we don’t get sidetracked, I’d imagine that N and F would be great at helping you babysit whereas M… you’ll have to babysit them too lol. A with kids tho… I’m already melting because I imagine him to be somewhat like Gordon Ramsey where he’s super real with adults but when it comes to kids, he’s a sweetheart like firm but also gentle and nice???
My thoughts:
N genuinely knows what they’re doing.
M stays well over a hundred feet away from the screeching monsters known as “human children.”
F “I love kids! They’re like dogs that slowly learn how to talk!”
A yesssss is pretty much Gordon Ramsay yessssssss

A is Gordon Ramsey…
…
i love you guys
I wonder if the detective will be affected by DMB now, since they have some vampire blood in them.
A When F Almost Blows their Cover... Again.

The only part of this HC I can’t accept is F helping with the kids. I think F would think they are helping, but what they are actually doing is letting the kids have too much sugar, climb on things they shouldn’t, stay up past bedtime, and tear the cushions off all the couches to build a massive pillow fort. Basically being “the fun one” letting them do any wild thing they can think of.
Then Verda and Mr. Verda come home at 11:30 and there’s a ton of amped up children having a pillow fight and the house is a mess and why did we move to such a small town, it’s not like there are other babysitters.







