The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

MC: Murphy, what’s the difference between you and Unit Bravo?
Murphy: sighs What?
MC: You suck, they don’t! Hahaha…bleeds out

MC: What do you and Unit Bravo have in common?
Murphy: …
MC: You’re both tearing me apart.

33 Likes

It’s Izuminokami Kanesada. XD The personification of Hijikata Toshizo’s (the vice commander of the Shinsengumi) sword.

@Mewsly Poor M… XD

2 Likes

F throwing the stick got me, omg

2 Likes

In my country ‘car’ is slang for male genitalia not sure what other words are allowed . Now, read it again with this new piece of information in mind…
:joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

Oh. Oh dear. Well then.

1 Like

This instantly made me think of this song…

1 Like
Gorgeous art but my Detective can't relate.

"That’s my secret, Mewsly.

ezgif-4-b8bdaf4776

9 Likes

MC: Okay so unicorns don’t exist, but hear me out. Griffins.
F: Oh my god, griffins!
A: Facepalms

MC: M, wanna bang-
M: perks up
MC: out these reports with me? They’ll get done a lot quicker if I have some help.
M: …kicks door open and leaves
MC: ?

N: Your computer just made a strange noise.
MC: Oh it’s fine, that just means it’s going to explode.
N: look of sudden panic
MC: N-N, I was kidding…it was just a pop-up.

MC: What’s spicy and sweet at the same time? smirks over at N

45 Likes

You don’t understand. I need this to be canon!

17 Likes

Is there a separate forum where we can post headcanons of our MC’s or is it just here?

PLEASE share them here! We need to love on MCs!

1 Like

People are posting them here, but there’s a fanart forum too. It’s up to you, really.

The inner battle between having thoughts about a dominant MC but not wanting to post this on a forum that minors or people who just don’t wanna see that frequent. Vote two for private nsfw thread.

AAA, So I totally imagine my mc not being able to do any sort of house chores w/o the use of music and their headphones on blast. So he gets so into the groove, dancing in the kitchen and singing into a spoon and totally forgets he now shares the place with four vampires until he spins around and comes face to face with an amused and confused audience. # embarrassed for life
I can almost hear F laughing.

Another one is MC being incredibly sensitive to touchy or suggestive words/movements not used to it since he last dated bobby :nauseated_face:, so he becomes immediately flustered and starts to fumble with things to keep a distraction whilst becoming a stammering mess error exe. abe has stop functioning asdfghjkl

Summary

ALSO, I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUT:::
How are our poor mc’s ever gonna get any privacy while y’know, subduing their own needs with four vampire, that all have super hearing & senses in the next room :thinking::thinking:

Guys. I want you all to consider… UB going to each other for romantic advice.

A: N, do you have a minute?
N: Of course, what is it?
A: The Detective’s birthday is approaching and I wish to get them something, what would be appropriate?
N: … You’re asking me what you should buy your lover?
A: The Detective and I are not-
N: puts their hands on A’s shoulders and gets close I have been waiting for this moment for YEARS, A.
A: We’ve only know the Detective a few months…
N: Lets go shopping right now!

49 Likes

I love comping back to this thread after a long day. XD Nice job at making me blush. And while I love my trash son. (Dougles) I kinda hope we can pick on him a little~ Or at least one boop.

1 Like

Oh, god, yes. PLEASE let me boop my son!

2 Likes

Bless all ya’ll, I just came in here to wonder if anyone else felt bad for poor N in the Detective’s car, which makes me wonder if we’ll be able to upgrade it, to at least be big enough for Unit Bravo in the event they need to get in the car with us.

On that note though, I couldn’t stop laughing at the thought of M getting snarky about our car, and there being an option to tell them to stuff it and not bad mouth our baby. (Personally my Detective has named her car Lola, and would name any car she has Lola tbh)

5 Likes

Hey, I just wanted to drop in and say that I’ll be posting the links to my longer (legit) fics only in the dedicated fanworks topic to keep this thread on topic!

You can find the first one here.

(and I’m also planning on uploading an Extended Edition of Nat’s New Neighbor onto AO3, but I’ll only post the link in the Fanworks Topic so you Nat Lovers may want to start keeping an eye on the topic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

And if you’re wondering, I’ll still be posting those little chat scenes on here since they’re spur of the moment, short-ish, and usually are actual replies to other people’s comments, lol

5 Likes

So I was reading up on Sera’s Tumblr about my favourite topic that may never come to light, children. There were these 2 specific asks on RO’s reactions to the babies, and for some reason most are worried about the MC’s health after delivering the baby (@Seraphinite trying to tell us something?) . There was a little too much fluff and not enough angst in this thread, so here’s a little sad comic about what would happen if a Female MC died and the child lived.
#AngstoverFluff
(Sneakily inserts Douglas for favouritsm)

24 Likes