The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Me when the game is released.
IMG_20191113_144353

9 Likes

Oh, why did I miss the demo… well, just a few hours to wait now.

3 Likes

It’s worth the payment I tell you

5 Likes

I loved the demo and I can tell you it’s definitely worth the money like you said

4 Likes

You know, if it will ever happen, I would want this to be an actual game rather than a CYOA.

1 Like

This would actually make a really good concept for a game. Though it would mostly prioritize running a domain and fighting as well as maybe having a few children. I wonder…

2 Likes

What I really like about the CYOA games, are the “power of imagination”. Sometimes, i found that i prefer these games to the AAA games.
I am most move by the fate of my character in Samurai of Hyuga or in HeroFall than my Inquisitor in dragon age inquisition.
I prefer the epic in the heroes rise saga (and I must tell that my favorite was the 2 episodes redemption) than the last spiderman game (really good too).
It’s easiest to take over the universe, it’s ours somehow. I don’t know if I make myself clair.

8 Likes

Does anyone know what GMT time on 11/14 this will be released? I’ve been waiting for this since I read about it…after the beta closed of course. So I’m a kid the day before Christmas right now.

If it’s 00:00 GMT then I can get it “earlier” since I’m -6 GMT. So trying to sync up if possible.

3 Likes

I don’t know. In France it’s generelly around 12h that I can play.

1 Like

Crusader kings?

5 Likes

Will it release on playstore

I wrote a bit about that here, but basically I feel the same way. I love Insomniac’s Spider-Man, but when I play it I know for sure that I’m experiencing someone else’s story instead of living my own. And that’s okay for big titles, because they depend on animators, voice actors, programmers, etc.

But CYOA games are not necessarily limited by the same restrains, and that’s what I really like about them. As long as you imagine something and are willing to write it, it will be there.

I don’t know how these things work, but I remember reading somewhere that the games may sometimes unlock a few hours earlier, at least in the google play/app store marketplaces.

Yup!

6 Likes

How cheat function work
It is something I cannot understand

There’s an alternative in the game’s options where you can do stuff like:
-> Max stats.
-> Add/reduce gold. (some cool bad endings only appear if you are broke)
-> Gain morale.
-> Reduce civil unrest.
-> Make the game last longer.
-> Skip days.

17 Likes

This is going to ensure no one mods the game and sends it to Sbenny for sure.

9 Likes

Well, a game from the same author of Highlands, Deep Water. I have no choice, but to explain my wife why I really need to use our credit card.:pensive:

8 Likes

Could someone give me a link to the demo? I have some time to kill, but for some reason, steam just won’t let me download it. :woman_shrugging:

Demo is down due to the release tomorrow

It’s out now on Google Play😝

3 Likes
16 Likes