The Vanished Project (WIP) - Updated 21/07/19

It will come soon, it takes me quite a while to write chapters because of how detailed I want it to be. But soon, it will come!

16 Likes

It is just nice to see that you are still working on it c:

4 Likes

Of course! I always am. I’m grateful you all are very patient with my slow updates though, so thank you :relaxed:

10 Likes

1 question is the camera always gonna watch us or will we get an mc perspectice away from the camera? The camera scares me.

1 Like

I love the camera

2 Likes

Well, the camera in itself is important to the story, and how it’s told. It’s experimental sure, and I guess it’s a bit scary! But, if it’s truly a issue, I’ll change the perspective of the how the story is told if it really bothers most people.

But I am glad there’s people who like it! Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

No you don’t have to change it scares me im kinda suspicious of cameras. I was getting a snack from a vending machine at a hotel and the snack got stuck. I put my arm in to grab it and later that day someone said i stole my snack and a camera was right there.

1 Like

Ahh… I’m sorry you had that experience, but at least the snack was good :smile:

1 Like

I regret nothing the chips were good.

2 Likes

Seeing a few people talk about the camera, I just wanted to put my thoughts in (though feel free to ignore it) I think there should be some parts that are more like memories, so its not all through the lens.

2 Likes

I do think you’re right, but it’s hard for me to explain my initial reasoning for the camera in the first place, without spoiling the story. But I will try to think of something that makes that possible, because I do agree.

2 Likes