"The Untitled Heir" (Tentative title) Interest Check

I myself enjoy these plots as they affirm capabilities of women when others think them incapable (@tooweiss Mulan is a personal favorite!). However, as @lokidemon007 alluded to, being in such a public viewing as being part of the royal family, illegitimate or not, is not particularly feasible.

This is a very interesting and viable alternative to my proposed solution of having succession be equal opportunity. I don’t mind crafting another story for the ladies, especially if it would enhance the enjoyment of my game. What do you guys think?

1 Like

I would rather have my pick of gender. I am male but I prefer to play a female or non binary character if that is available.

1 Like

I am obviously for it. But I know some people will not like it for several reasons.
In the end I think it depends on how historically accurate you want to make it. And the tone you want your story to have.

i do think that a genderlock game is fine. mostly because it makes more sense with the story and time period you are writing. look forward to seeing more, will there be a wip out soon?

1 Like

I totally plan on getting a wip as soon as possible. Among the current obstacles are exams, a busy social life, and needing to actually learn choicescript XD Nevertheless, I am optimistic of some wip within a month. :smile:

2 Likes

Loving the sound of this!

The different story lines sound extremely interesting as well as challenging. XD But, it would give more than enough replayability. Especially, if the player chooses the female playthrough. But, for someone learning choicescript as you’ve said don’t bite off a bigger project than you can afford. But, I’m sure whatever you decide to put out will be great none the less. You already have a plot to work with! Anyway, I can’t wait to see whatever wip you have to show us.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.