The Soul Stone War 2

Oh yeah Mornie! I don’t why but I really liked her in book 1 even though she was a bit odd. Let’s hope that she’s doing alright :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I bet she’s in a paid vacation living her best life in the playthroughs where she tried to assault Manerkol’s soulmate :joy::speech_balloon:

6 Likes

My reaction to Morkai in chapter 2: “WAAAAH! OH MY GOD!!!” I suddenly turned into a fangirl. I LOVE THIS.

4 Likes

Okay, so i played the demo…honestly i have grown to Manerkol so much, that I’m just simply unable to try out and start another romance because i feel as if i would be breaking his “oh so cold” and fragile ( yet jealous👀 it’s killing me) little heart.
I feel like my Mc doesn’t even give him a choice in matters of their romance. He must go along with it,no questions asked.

9 Likes

I understand you, even if I have no such problem. I tried Morkai and Manekrol route and I loved them both! :rofl: Although Manekrol route is more… angst and fascinating.

3 Likes

I like both the Dielan, and the Elidwin romances.
Individually, or as a love triangle. Though I have not tried the love triangle in the demo yet. Think I might, since I have like three hours to kill.

3 Likes

I wonder, how do you get the other endings? I got the good ending (kinda, anyways, since Eledwen still ends up getting kidnapped) but I’m curious about the collapse ending (doesn’t matter the character really) and the reject soul stone endings. Could anyone lend me a hand?

2 Likes

Same. I just code dive if I’m curious about the others but I can’t choose any route but Manerkol’s

7 Likes

I believe to get the collapse ending, you have to get below a certain threshold in stats? The exact numbers should be like, four or five posts back? I think.

2 Likes

Chapter 2 is now fully out!

38 Likes

I can only play the first chapter

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Chapter 2 wounded route doesn’t results available for me too.

1 Like

If only once everything went as expected… Gimme a sec, I’ll fix it :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

11 Likes

It’s okay, I only wanted to let you know there was a problem. Take your time. :smiley:

4 Likes

IT SHOULD BE FIXED NOW :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

19 Likes

I will try it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Nope, just tried it, still not there :sob:

1 Like

That Manerkol angst is real.

7 Likes