The Selected One

Getting a harem huh well well well that’s a dream of mine right there its stupid dream but its my dream.

3 Likes

No dream is ever stupid. Though some people in the story harem might end up stupid.

1 Like

So how big of a harem are we talking here plus i love the style you have going in the story its great.

1 Like

Honestly, I have no idea how big will the harem be, but three seems like a good start. Plus, I need to find the right romance trope to fit the character into the harem - case point the Boring Childhood RO.

2 Likes

I love the cheesy childhood RO. lol

2 Likes

Me too. It seems you are in luck then.

1 Like

It’s cheesy but a good cheesy.

1 Like

If you choose white eyes is the stats page supposed to describe the eyes as “ebony white?” or was that meant to be “ivory white?”

1 Like

YOU MONSTER

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

OH NO

I HAVE HELPED CREATE THE MONSTER

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

But will there be nambles? Can the Selected One kick a little girl in the face so hard she swallows her tongue?

Anyway–this is a very funny, silly metafictional piece! :slight_smile: I’m also enjoying the writing style of the Hunter’s Sacrifice, as well!

2 Likes

There’s promise to this one. I can’t wait to read more.

1 Like

@MrNoname Writing anti-story is definitely something. It might end up being totally unreadable, though.

@stsword Thank you; the word is now changed. I’m blaming this

@FutbolDude21586 Thank you. I look forward to writing more.

@rinari

I have no idea, what are you talking about; master Goodkind’s writing is amazing. I can only hope of ever reaching his levels.

Yes, please take full responsibility for your actions.

I had to google this one. Undecided for now.

But I can say for sure that this

will not be happening, since I lack Goodkind’s tact of describing such scenes.

Thank you!

Seems interesting can’t wait for more

1 Like

Thank you.

NOTE: A phone call with the best friend has been added.
Demo

This was almost as sane as my mind. :crazy_face:

I can’t (can’t I can?) wait to see where you take this. No harem for me, though, as I am a singular entity liaison preferrer. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

a question real fast…why we don’t have black hair?

4 Likes

I picked the “I am getting married” path and when I plainly tell Jamie “I am getting married”, it is mentioned that it was the long time dream, I have actually no problem with that, but ther is an actual choice with getting married being a long time dream. Could that be a continuity error?

The choices and the one I picked

And the result

1 Like

@Taylor_Enean

Surprisingly, I can relate.

Unfortunately, you will be getting a harem either way. I say “harem”, but I basically mean people following you around for no-ish reason. You don’t need to romance anyone, of course or only romance one person but the rest will be there, watching you :sunny:

@Logan3000x No reason. Black hair was added. If anyone else feels like they are missing an option, feel free to let me know.

@Noah Thanks for telling me; should be fixed now. Truthfully, the changes in the dialogues have yet to be implemented.

2 Likes

Poor you. And oops, I mean insane. :grimacing:

Ah, so not a harem, but fanatic fans. That’s waaaaay different. :wink:

Black eyes. Not from being punched or walking into doors, but actually very, very dark brown eyes. :eyes: Speaking of which, don’t think brown eyes were an option either? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, sorry. That is what I meant to say. Some very fatalistically fanatic fans …

They weren’t. No natural colour, aside from the black for hair, is currently an option.

Here’s a horrible idea… for every member of the harem you collect, a patch of the MC’s hair turns into a different color, effectively making the followers a “hairum”

2 Likes