The Prides of Ghari (WIP) (Demo Update 5/6/2018)

Hehe, hope those of you watching like this mini update. I’ll give a list of RO at a later date.

2 Likes

Will you be giving us the choice to insert our own name?
Also, when we choose our tribe you might give a little more description. I may have missed something but when I was playing, I had no idea who Eli or Minois, Jalou, were. Someone, like me, who just jumps into a game without reading the forum might be confused.

Otherwise, I really like this idea and can’t wait to start getting to know the other characters. :+1:
FYI I’m a huge fan of the warrior cat series as well. :grin:

Yes, I just need to figure out how to do that. XD But, I didn’t give a description for a reason. Your not supposed to know who they are. It’s like an element of surprise since you can’t technically choose where your born.

I really enjoyed the demo so far. Keep up the good work!

Ah ok I get it. Thanks for the response and I would help you figure that out but I’m awful at coding. :blush:

Hehe. I know it’s been a while since an update! But, here ya go! I hope you all enjoy it and let me know if there are any problems.

3 Likes

Fascinating update. Though there’s a big when you try to go on the hunting trip.

The hunting trip hasn’t been written yet. It will most likely be in the next update.

3 Likes

Ok. I was worried there was something wrong. Looking forward to seeing it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.