5 Likes

Ahhh I want this to come out so I can throw my money at it! Lol :slight_smile:
I love magic/fantasy based games

2 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/KGjrhb

1 Like

Yay another game from my favorite autor

4 Likes

I’ll be interested in seeing what everyone’s favorite magics are, when people get a chance to play it.

As a beta tester I know it has some fun options.

2 Likes

So this game not out yet and will we have to pay

2 Likes

Like anyone else Lucid has a family and wants to eat. Also as a terrible aspiring writer like i am, i could tell you write is very hard work. And same you go to a Macdonalds and don’t say Wait I have to pay for eat? You should not go to a game author thread and rude asking How is it that is not free…

14 Likes

I look through your old article and notice you mentioned there will be 7 RO ? Is that true? , mind giving some idea who are there now ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

uhm… is this a victim of release delay or its just not Thu yet? At least its THU where I am, Im not sure if it is for when this is released. Im honestly looking forward to this

2 Likes

goldfish familiar goldfish familiar gol

1 Like

If I recall correctly the ROs are two Royals, a guard, a soldier, a priest/ess, a merchant, and a rogue. All varying personalities and awesome experience to Romance imo.

8 Likes

The hosted games roster now has it listed for release on Friday. You’ll probably see it later in the day if everything goes well.

4 Likes

oh… so it was delayed a day then… no matter, I can hold on for a day longer. just a little more

3 Likes

The Royals and Priestess seem most intriguing for now :wink:

1 Like

Now im dying again…

2 Likes

I guess I can survive one more day
deep breaths

2 Likes

youre stronger than i am.

4 Likes

I love all your games, i have like 10 bucks left and im totally buying this game tomorrow :smile:

P. S your my favourite hosted games author. Keep up the good work and take my money

3 Likes

There are 7 ROs:
Gary/Gertie: A rough guard with a drinking problem and a mean spouse.
Mel/Melanie: A priest/priestess who talks too much.
Jasper/Jasmine: A good-looking, vain soldier.
Meadan/Meadow: An overly-ambitious merchant.
Revin/Raven: A roguish thief.
Adam/Ada: A cold-hearted prince/princess.
Destin/Destiny: A quiet, introverted prince/princess.

Like @achtungnight said, they all have flaws, but it makes them interesting and unique. :slight_smile:

Like @Tomie said, I think it might look more like Friday, but yes, we’ll see it popping up in the different markets in different countries at different times.

Yes! It’s about time that the mighty mage can finally get a goldfish familiar! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Questions to you. Tell me there is some sort of Evil route? Please :crossed_fingers: Evil is so fun… Evil and Charisma.
I AM DYING FOR PLAYING IT.
Like normally I beta tested all your work I haven’t had so much hype before… I need game

2 Likes