The Last Laugh (Work in Progress)

Alrighty so I made a post on tumblr and sharing it here for those who don’t follow me there:

Making Plans:

Alrighty, hello everyone. I’ve been quiet for a while cause I simply haven’t made any progress for the last couple of months. Been trying to figure out how to run things. But I’m starting to make plans again to write again.

My first order of business is gonna be The Last Laugh as that’s the wip that has been the longest without an update. I’m gonna be rewriting the first issue as I originally planned and then move on to issue #2 which i started several times but never finished.

After those two things, I’ll give The Monster Within some more love and you’ll get to give Tatiana, Caleb and Nyliem some more love along with introducing a couple of new characters.

I was planning on writing today but my job came calling and I’m gonna answer that call. So I’m probably gonna take out of whatever free time i have to write except for weekends. Weekends are rest time. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Good day everyone and be safe.

59 Likes

@Wesker22 take your time theres no rush :+1: :grin:

7 Likes

I really like the concept, and the story so far (from what I’ve gone through). Reminds me a lot of Bizarro/Superman in execution. This is great :clap:

7 Likes

Damn this one was interesting, shame it ended quickly, hope it gets continued soon

6 Likes

Closed as thread has been inactive for 10 months; @Wesker22 please contact the mods if you’d like to reopen