The Kepler Colony: Evacuation (OUT NOW!)

Another step forward today, with Hosted Games review completed and feedback changes made. We are close, people!

20 Likes

The game is complete.
Revisions were long done.
Formalities long completed.
The contract long since signed and electronic copies received.
The physical copy of the contract is now in Dan’s hands!

Expect good news soon…

23 Likes

Damn this is great. We’ve got a wave of great titles coming and this is one those I’m most excited about. Now that you’re done with part 1 what do you plan to do? If I’m not wrong I remember you wanted to get on something else before getting back to part 2?

1 Like

I’m already working on part two :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Best news i read today :smile:
And good lucky and work! Very anxious here for it :grin:

6 Likes

Slightly off-topic but highly relevant:

Please read, have your say, then download and give the omnibus 5 stars anyway.

10 Likes

Seven years ago today, I discovered the CoG forum. While producing just two games in seven years is a slow return, it’s been a fun ride so far!

19 Likes

Phew! What a hectic few days! I’ve been unable to log in due to a Twitter login problem. I’ve finally fixed it - just in time it seems!

So… the big news we’ve all been waiting for:

The Kepler Colony: Evacuation will be released on April 30th!

The wait is over and soon you will be able to play the finished game!
Stay tuned for more information.

25 Likes

The game will be out soon. In the meantime:

Pre-Release Poll One:

So the world is going to be destroyed. There is also a way out aboard an interstellar spaceship. What do you do?

• Do anything and everything to try and get a seat on the spaceship.
  • Do everything legally possible to get on the ship.
  • Let fate do it’s thing.
  • Resign myself to certain death and make the most of the last few days.

0 voters

Add comments below.

5 Likes

Lets Party!!! I will bring the vodka and food.

Before it said that it was releasing April 19th but it later was change to ‘this’. I waited the whole day checking the playstore

7 Likes

Am not gonna lie, I did too :joy::joy::blush::blush:

4 Likes

I’d try to get on the ship or in the bunker but if my genetics would hurt mankind down the road I would try to make the deepest nuclear bunker I could make and hope for the best. And if those don’t work party till the end of the world

5 Likes

Party till shortly before the end of the world. Hope they legalize or at least look the other way when it comes to suicide pills, cause I wouldn’t actually want to experience the impact.

6 Likes

Oooh! Spin-off sequel idea:

The Kepler Colony: Those Left Behind

A look at the few people who survived the asteroid impact and their struggles thereafter.
I’ll lock that thought away for a distant rainy day…

16 Likes

I chose that I would do anything legal to get on the ship, not because I care about the law, but because I wouldn’t want to do anything and everything to get on the ship. There’s no point in surviving if you have to sacrifice your morals, at least for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t vote as my answer is a bit different…I’d probably do everything I could legally to get on the shuttle, because I’d probably get caught breaking the law. Though a part of me would want to sabotage the shuttle. When humans reach the new planet they’ll just pull the same shit as before. Pollute the planet, exterminate and/or subjjigate any native life forms, kill each other due to being a different religion/race/looking different etc. One can’t help but wonder if the nice thing to do would be to stop the virus of humanity spreading more than it already has.

6 Likes

Btw, I can’t remember if I said this before, but I love the new title! It’s more intuitive.

2 Likes

First poll results: Two-Thirds of you would not accept death without trying. The majority of those would do anything, legal or otherwise, to survive.

Time for another poll! This one is a little tougher…

Pre-Release Poll Two:

A childhood friend of yours confides in you that she has been granted a ticket on the spaceship. She is single, only 26 years old, yet unable to have children of her own. You, meanwhile, have a 3 year old daughter. You have no ticket. How do you react to this information?

• Congratulate my friend and curse my luck.
  • My friend must die so my daughter can live.
  • My friend must die so I can live.
  • Offer everything I can in order to buy the ticket from my friend.
  • Ask my friend to ‘do the right thing’ and give the ticket to my daughter.

0 voters

3 Likes

If she doesn’t give a three year old baby the ticket then she deserves to die in my judgement. You’ve had a life let the baby have one too

2 Likes

I don’t think she does owe the child anything. Sure it would be nice if she gave her the ticket, but I don’t think she has a moral obligation to do so. Again I don’t think any option fits me. I’d probably cry/become even more depressed as their living would only remind me more of my own mortality…Same reason I don’t check facebook profiles of anyone except family and people I’m super close too, it’d just make me feel even more depressed that they’re all married, have children etc.

I’d probably after that just give my friend a disingenuous(sp) congrats. I wouldn’t be happy for them. sSounds mean but I couldn’t experience their happiness, I’d be dead. Hell for all I know they might meet someone on the shuttle who might attack them, or they might love it. It just feels unfulfilling(sp) to be happy about something that I can’t experience or have any knowledge about.

6 Likes