The Hustler WIP (Mafia City- Rise of a Don Revamped)- Update 25/09/19

The anime was orginally suppose to be comedy so the first 100 episode are kinda ass and I couldn’t finish it…but once it turns into a battle shonen it got interesting…i was just burned out from the beginning

Do you mean like Telumkinesis or something less advanced?

Yea that but without the understanding of how the weapon works. Just being able to control it and conjuring it…

2 Likes

I liked this it was good

Yeah, also under consideration

1 Like

I mean, if I have the options to win the championship, win 50% of my races, or be a loser, is there any benefit to choosing anything other than win the championship?

What championship? If you’re talking about sports, then since most people don’t have powers, you probably won’t be aloud to use them so you would loose anyway…

I have no idea what you are talking about, but it’s possible to be a champion racer in the prologue.

1 Like

A Don being a champion racer. I would think you would keep your abilities a secret so you would have to train anyways.

Oh, now I get it. Firstly, that is an old demo that is there to give you guys an idea of how the game was before I decided to revamp it. And secondly, the options that are available depends on your stats, you can have a low driving stats and expect to be able to choose that you are a racing champion.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

It’s been a while.
So about the power sets, if I choose Charmer, do I get 1 particular power or the whole set? 'Cause when choosing my sub I didn’t see telepathy.

Hmm, I decided to go for a theme for my abilities.

A technician with a minor in gunslinging with the element of fire. So good with technology and with the element of fire, my character has a modern day Hephaestus thing going on.

So how do you folks choose abilities? Theme, choosing randomly, trying for strategic synergy?

I’m not sure how to categorize mine:
Charmer-gunslinger-water/ice
I’m hoping to give him a naturally high Int for strategy, combining it with the telepathy and when necesary my minor and element for combat.

You get the whole set, that’s why your powers don’t appear in the sub

1 Like

My aim there is to give people a lot of options and I am happy seeing that am slowly achieving that

1 Like