The Hero Project is up on the Play Store

You can date your old MC? Very tempted to make a joke about that, but I’d better not.

If crystalline is an RO then how do I romance her? I kept everything to her path and ignite even died. So does anyone mind telling me how if you gotten that route?

Mhnn, seems she’s not romancable after all. As said, I was trying around if it#s possible or not. Though someone would have to look at the code for details.

Is old MC only romancable if I do the love triange thing with Jury?

IIRC you can only romance the old mc if no one is interested in Jury. Also, the Polyship people expected is not a thing. IIRC sergi saw people talk about it after the tweet in december. He should have cleared it up that he meant ‘love triangle where one char (jury) will then choose who to hook up with’ and not ‘polyship’. :confused:

So if neither old MC and new MC are interested in Jury then I can romance the two MCs, right? That’s perfect for me.
But what if old MC is already with someone other than Jury do I have to restart the whole game?

I think so. If you romanced Jenny, you’ll be married, if you romanced BM or Lucky you are engaged.

Too bad. Now I’ll really have to consider if this is worth enough for me to replay all five games (or at least 3 of them).

Ultimately your decision. Though IIRC the bit with Lucky/BM are mostly identical in their flavor text.

1 Like

Is it? I can’t find it on the app store :thinking:

It is, I just searched for it and it popped up.

This is probably a dumb question, but do CoG and HG titles get released on the Amazon App Store? Which I totally knew was a thing before today, and I defy anyone to prove otherwise.

Yes, they do. I bought my SoH2 from Amazon App store two years ago.

1 Like