The Butler Did It - Seeking beta testers

No reply at all? I can test it. Seems like fun enough to me

1 Like

Sounds interesting I would beta teast it

1 Like

I’d be interested in beta-testing as well, if it isn’t too late.

1 Like

Count me in for beta-testing if you’re still looking. Just let me know what level of feedback you want me to focus on.

1 Like

Sounds interesting I would love. To beta test

1 Like

Congratulations on becoming a finalist! The summary of your game intrigues me, I would love to be a beta tester for your game!

1 Like

Thank you thank you THANK YOU all again! It’s really amazing to me how supportive this community is to a newcomer like myself, and it means the world that so many people are willing to jump in and help make TBDI the best it can be. I hope you enjoy playing it even half as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I’m going to cut off the current influx of beta testers here at pizzamarket, but only because I know I will want some fresh perspectives later on after I make revisions. So if you’re interested in testing but didn’t notice the thread in time, keep an eye out for me begging at your doorstep. In the meantime, maybe buy some pizza.

To the people who volunteered to test this first build, thank you again!!! I’m putting together some notes now and will PM tonight.

Dan

1 Like

The aforementioned PM has been sent! If you posted before this message and didn’t get it, let me know.

If you still meed some I would be interested

1 Like

I could offer both certain technical evaluations if bugs arise, since I’m pretty familiar with coding although I’m still pretty new to CSript, and plot assessment though I’m more accustomed to judging linear media like books or movies but I suppose there are great overlaps between them and IF

I find vocabulary and grammatical correcting incredibly tedious somehow. I recognize that it needs to be done but it’s simply not for me. So if you’re looking for that kind of superficial edits than I’m afraid I won’t be of much help

1 Like

Sign me up! Looks like a great game!

1 Like

Wow, interesting. I will beta test this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.