• After leaving Goose, we think about what she means to us. One of the options says something akin to “we make a great pair”. I picked that thinking it was more of a partner-in-crime friendship type of “pair”. But because I’m already in a relationship with Addie, it downgrades her from “love” to “friend” and Goose the opposite, she turns from friend to love. I assumed since I was with Addie I wouldn’t really be seeing other romantic choices, especially because when asked earlier about how I feel towards Goose I can say I have fallen for Addie. I admit assuming other romantic options would be “greyed out” is a big assumption on my part, but I’d appreciate clearer wording on that one. It’s possible someone else would make the same assumption I did later on once the game is published, but then not be able to go back to a previous save to fix it like I did. That would be very frustrating so late in the game lol.
• When coming back from visiting Goose, we find Mr. Owens sitting and drinking. He offers us a glass. I chose to drink water instead, then tell him the truth about the advocate. Afterwards I get these pieces of dialogue: “Letting out a deep sigh of relief, you help yourself to another glass.” And (from Mr. Owens)“A fine vintage, was it not?” As if I was sharing the same drink with him, rather than just water.
• After finding refuge in the cave, Dmytro chides me for stopping the line even when I didn’t.
• After realizing we’ve lost our food, I can either argue or convince Dmytro to let us go back down to find it. While descending, Addie has a scare but recovers. After that nothing is said about the food. Did we find it? It just goes back to the cave and says it was a long and not entirely successful day.
• Just like above, we can decide to hunt the pig for food. After we successfully kill the pig, it says: “You’ll eat well tonight. That was a very long day, you reflect, and not an entirely successful one.” First, I successfully killed the pig, so why wasn’t it entirely successful? Second, if Dmytro forages for berries we talk while eating (Addie complaining). If we go back for the food or kill the pig, there’s no mention of the food in the following scenes and it immediately skips to the next day.
• While hunting the pig it mentions Addie has found a high vantage point to keep track of it. If I take it down with the bow, suddenly she’s with me. The text says: “Addie is still at the top of the canyon.” To “whispers Adelia from next to you.” Why is she with me all the sudden?
• When sneaking into the mine, whether you directly attack or fail to bluff your way in, the interrogation scene is bugged. If you pick anything other than to move on (so don’t do any interrogating), the scene skips to the one where you sneak in via robot.
• Speaking of hiding in the robot, there’s not really an end to the scene. You hide in the belly, you think you’re gonna get caught, relax, then immediately onto the next chapter where you round the corner. Nothing about how we made our way out of it or where it ultimately took us after our run-in. “The three of you fall silent once more, preparing yourselves for whatever may come next.” To “As the three of you round the corner” So, what came next? It just seems like an abrupt scene change to me.
Aaaand I gotta go to bed, that’s where I stopped. I’ll continue playing when I get up!