Thank you to CoG and the fans

It’s just popped up that today is my anniversary as a Cogite. So I have been a member of this community for seven years now.

In this time I have finished one game and writing the second game, started several smaller projects and of course played countless wip and released games.

So just wanted to say thank you to CoG for the opportunity to release my work and thank you to my fellow readers for enjoying the worlds we create. The encouragement and ideas we authors need to keep going.

So to all of you thank you and here’s to the next seven years of creativity :slight_smile:

75 Likes

Congrats on the anniversary, and well said!

12 Likes

Happy CoG anniversary, and very much seconding the thanks to the community here! :sparkles::tada:

13 Likes

We appreciate you being a member of this community very much; you add a lot in a whole range of things from writing to feedback and discussion.

So thank you for the seven great years!

12 Likes

Happy anniversary for that! And such a lovely message!

12 Likes

Happy anniversary!

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary and I second/third/fourth etc the sentiment! Finding Choice of Games has been a gift that keeps on giving. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Funny, that just popped up for me too. :slight_smile: Did we really join on the same day, or near enough? Happy anniversary, and I join you in thanking the wonderful CoG forum community.

13 Likes

Happy anniversary! Thank you for being such a staple in the community–and totally seconding your sentiments to the community, finding COG and becoming a part of the lovely community here (and reading the best IF out there in these titles) has become such a big part of my life! Here’s to the next seven years and more! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Happy anniversary! I only just became a part of this community, but I have more than appreciated seeing all these users everywhere in that short time, especially the authors! You all have no obligation to be as present and willing to contribute as you are, but you go above and beyond anyways. It really makes this forum a special place. Congratulations again! Here’s to many more for all of you!

5 Likes

Congrats and happy anniversary!