Tale of two cranes

So is that game not going to be hosted anymore or still being developed?

4 Likes

It’s going to be published as a CoG game since it placed second before the Aegis Spy game in that contest CoG had a couple of years ago. I’m sure we will get some update about the progress of that sometime next year.

10 Likes

As Michael said, A Tale of Two Cranes is slated to be published through Choice of Games, as you can see in this old edit of the Upcoming Choice of Games thread:

But if you notice, a lot of those titles listed have also been edited out. This is because around the end of the year, it becomes a bit of a hassle/unnecessary to have those titles listed when they likely won’t be released until next year. Luckily, every January Jason creates the latest Upcoming Choice of Games thread for that year, so you’ll only have to wait a couple of months to see it back in the queue, even though it was likely never removed from the queue to begin with.

It’s really just a matter of convenience, yknow? lol

10 Likes

Hi @Koda222

@TwoSharp and I are still in the editing phase, but when done (although I can’t say how long it’ll be until then) it’ll be released under the Choice of Games label. We’re getting closer to being done and I can’t wait for it :laughing:

41 Likes

im still wishing you girls did make chen yongrui a ro , she is by far the most interesting to me in that game and is no fun to make her asexual (since i know you may not changed it, maybe you can consider a dlc to make her a ro in the future :cry:)

giphy%20(6)

6 Likes

Being asexual doesn’t necessarily mean someone isn’t interested in romance. There are plenty who want romance.

12 Likes

@anon4518890 Sorry, but Chen Yongrui will never be an RO and it isn’t because of her asexuality. She doesn’t have any desire for romantic love, she’s aromantic, and even if she wasn’t, she’s your master, teacher, and protector; she sees herself as your guardian or even a parental figure. She loves you, but in a strictly familial, platonic way.

@Outrageous Indeed. Liu Yuan is, after all, asexual with the desire to be in a romantic relationship (and she’s one of my personal favorite ROs.)

18 Likes

so you doomed my mc then, i dont like the other ros xD