Superstition itch.io Game

But I want to ensure he’s gone ::hefts shovel:: Permanently
But if he’s Dead he could be brought back as a zombie…hmmmm

In “The Magician’s Burden” and in “Versus: The Lost Ones” there are scenes quite well detailed and, as far i know, neither had problems because of that.

3 Likes

For an extrovert Violet tells you to choke her during sex in The Magicians Burden

Edit: Weird I didn’t have to do any special for my Roe to naturally gravitate to her favorite place. “My right-hand rests delicately on her hip, and my head was nestled up against her backside”

Edit 2: “I go grab the hoes and begin spraying the car”

I think you meant Hose

Yes please!:grinning:

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ToxicDreams Also, Werewolves : Haven Rising has some pretty damn detailed lewd scenes. I was even like “Woah.”

Could also look at that one for a reference.

3 Likes

I was pretty surprised about that as well. Not often that you read something as graphic as that writing in CoG but I suppose that kind of writing is okay.

1 Like

My MC Goal: Throw pity party. Then enjoy a nice tossed salad with Sydero

Edit:This person held darker eyes, the previous grey eyes were sunken and had dark lines bordering it.

Pretty sure grey wasn’t an option and I chose green.

1 Like

I think at the end when Sydero shows up has a weird disconnect.

The MC more or less brought Morgan their death, but doesn’t really seem affected by it when they start to banter with Syd. I was hoping there would be remorse and lesson learning about dragging people into our situation, especially since it’s possible to get our uncle killed.

Also, I’m super bummed that we can’t save Morgan. I was hoping that there would be an option to, because I don’t want my MC to be going around ruining everything they touch. Please, Morgan deserves a better fate

One last thing! Heart of The House is also another CoG that involves some steamy scenes :eyes:
checking it and the others mentioned above out could help you figure out what an acceptable level of detail is :hugs:

Looking forward to the full release!:grin:

11 Likes

Agree with every word. I’m definitely rewriting that scene. I’ll think about adding a chance to save Morgan because a lot of people seem to want to.

16 Likes

Why is Morgan automatically thirsty for me in her first appearance just like I left Syd. Am I some sort of muse or nymph ? :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit:

I know This is your story so alot of the MCs past is your decision but I thoroughly object to only “I’ve dated before” and “I’ve been cheated on before”
What if my character has never been in a relationship in their life much less several?

“The people we fall in live with, huh?”

Edit 2: I chose to name my Alias the same as my normal name maybe you should put a filter for that to avoid confusion.

I have to agree with the weird disconnect. It felt odd to go through the whole last chapter and then just go back to being buddy buddy with the banter. I was kind of hoping to be able to tell her off or something along those lines, given how rocky the relationship between MC and Syd had be prior to leaving.

Also, though not being able to Morgan stings, I’m honestly ok with it. If we save her/him the options we’re left with are they either get written out of the story somehow (want nothing to do with us any more, has trauma because of experience, etc) which feels just as bad (also they’re now a stray and a target for Raum, so probably dead anyway), or they’d have to be added as a full character to the series, which sounds like a lot of extra work and complications writing wise (not to mention the implications if you were forming a relationship with Syd and had a fling with Morgan). I’d be ok with them being a permanent character, but that sounds like a ton of extra work.

2 Likes

So I’m not alone in feeling that it was like “haha every day one of us gets framed for a bank robbery beaten severely and watches a friend get brutally murdered.” Like Syd and Bradley think we’re season 9 Dean Winchester when were still season 1 Sam.

5 Likes

That’s true, but there are other ways that things could play out. Like maybe they just seem like a bunch of thugs who walking the front door, and the MC quickly shoves Morgan out a back door or something before confronting them.

I’m on the fence about Morgan’s death.

This explanation is dark and full of spoilers. And I'm very indecisive.

On one hand it’d be nice for an mc who has lost their Uncle and/or best friend to finally catch a break. They’re a minor character but they have the potential to impact the MC quite a bit so being able to determine how that happens is always fun in terms of building our MC’s. And honestly I think they’re interesting and you could do more with them if you really wanted or just leave them as is like with the Uncle, potentially a little less accepting of their entire world being turned on it’s head. (Congrats, MC! Your mere presence officially ruins everything.)

On the other hand, options are always nice, sure, but there are going to be some things out of the characters’ (and by extent players’) control. I think Morgan being a fairly minor character that has the potential to impact our character and not much of a impact story works very well for the purpose of teaching this, especially for an MC that’s managed to keep both the Uncle and Chris alive up to that point.

TL;DR

honestly, I’d like the option, but them dying isn’t actually a bad thing for the story. especially if the disconnect others have mentioned is adressed.

Eh… Its something easily just left to headcanon (MC lied) and I feel like the dated/been cheated on makes more sense in that context given that we were trying to befriend a “customer”. But I agree that the customization would be nice. Maybe the option to say whether we’re lying when we ask about whether Morgan was? It would also fit nicely with a deceitful character, something we have an actual stat for, even if it’s never mentioned again.

3 Likes

I would love to beta test this.

1 Like

I would love to be a beta tester if there is still a need.
Omg your story is amazing and Syd is just the most badass character Ive ever read.

1 Like

Oh MC is just like walking ball of bad luck… I love this

My favorite part was when Mc almost got sacrficed my tinkerbell

That is a Goal we can all strive for.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Mah Boi Dat ass is what all true warriors strive for!