Stat System or Classes?

For that matter, a commentary on gold and experience dropping off animals would be pretty funny. Where is the gold coming from? Does some psycho wander around tucking gold into every animal he comes across? How does killing something translate into being able to read better, etc.

Like Nobby Nobbs from Discworld who has to carry around a certificate to prove he’s human because he is that ugly.

Great ideas everyone. I’m getting excited about the possibilities. Now to find the time to write and code everything.

Just curious, has anyone of you played Kingdom of Loathing? The writing and general craziness of that game is what I am thinking for mine.

I especially like how they handle currency, which is called meat in the game. The bigger the monster the more meat that drops! I was thinking of a similar concept with monster fat. Monster fat would be used in everything from cooking to magic creation so it has become so popular that people trade in it.

I’m thinking the Chainmail Bikini would be part of a set, where you get those bonuses once you have both pieces. To get both pieces you’ll have to quite glamorous.

I LOVE kingdom of loathing. The gameplay is interesting and the missions are quite funny. They do a good job of making it intriguing though as well. I am really looking forward to your game.

Kingdom of Loathing was wacky and fun, though it’s been a long, long time.

I’m also digging all these ideas, and I’m looking forward to what you’ll do with them!