Sorcery Is for Saps — Steal the sorcerer’s identity and take his place!

Thanks, though I was thinking of whatever the Choice of Games store is that I’ve gotten other games on. I’m not sure what it’s called… for most games when you click “buy now for ${price}” a box pops up where I can enter my payment information, and then I can continue to play in my browser as I did with the free preview. It doesn’t involve going through any apps or downloads at all.

Is that just not an option for this one? If there is still a way, I’ll take it, but otherwise I will hold out for now hoping that this is changed. I do hope this isn’t going to be a general change in procedure.

Unfortunately, if you want to buy the game directly from the site you have to wait for October 21, when the sale ends.

However, I have found that if you make the purchase after midnight on the day the sale ends, you get the reduced price despite the sale having officially ended, and even though you’re buying directly from the site. I’m not sure if this is intentional or a bug.

1 Like

That’s just us not updating the price (manually) yet.

1 Like

Thank you. That’s good to know. I’ll be happy to go through with it then. I guess I must just never have bought one within the sale period before. The slight difference in price will be worth it for my preferred format, and I certainly don’t mind giving the extra support to the author and company :slight_smile:

So, I’m trying to purchase this game and I keep getting an error message. Is anyone else having this problem?

what did you think about tin star?

Haven’t read that one yet. Should I take that as a recommendation?

I tried the demo and yeah that whas what let me to decide against buying it. I would have had no problem, if the gender of the Child of the King would depend on my Sexual Orientation if it has to be or just saying, that even you do not love normally men you find him attractive but that as a hetero sexual man get forced to actually loving the Prince whas the point where I said no and accepted, that it is something that is written for Gay or women and so I am not the target customer for this game/book.