R'Lien: A Winding Trail

Nope I am still working on it. Oh and does anyone want a political intrigue in the story?

@Cloudian no you choose the gender -_- . Really, where did I say anything that implied it was random?

yes exactly that

I would like a political side story.

@SengokuKronos “…each time your body is reset so is the gender.” Made it sound like the player was without choice, admittedly.

Sounds fun!

Hey it’s not like I explicitly said that :frowning: also it was a convenient way for you to pick a gender and wonder about your past lives as males and females.

Oops, lurking~! Sorry! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think Sengoku’s comment implied that at all. I think it’s maybe just a miscommunication issue and some people read what he said differently. I didn’t pick up any randomness from it at all and assumed we’d get to choose when our bodies reset.

Anyway, now that that’s cleared up! NEXT TOPIC: Where’s the demo?!

(Time to slip into obscurity until I get the demo up and running)

Hey come back here!

…i have all the books in the inheritence cycle…

lol even the newest one?

I read all the books, found the last one to be a let down

@TheKing I have all of them too!!!
And I have a ‘how it should have ended’ planned in my head. Anyone want to hear it?

Yes pray tell @cutiali because the way the books ended was terrible.

Hey! At least he set up for it from the very beginning and didn’t waver in his vision!
You cannot please everyone and even if you tried to, you would be called a suck-up.

SPOILER i think eregon should have rebuilt the island where he found those eggs instead of leaving alegaesia

@TheKing That would have been nearly impossible because of how infected and corrupted the island was.

^agreed^ Please everyone? how about please anyone. That ending was such a “crap I didnt think how to end it” ending. *Spoiler* create a spell to see how evil what he was doing? it caused him to regret all and allow eregon to win? No! thats stupid. He knew how wicked he was and he didnt care, its called being greedy. The only way christopher could have ended the series realistically was for Eregon to die, and for [Evil man whose name escaped me] to win!

what book series are you guys talking about?