Regrets of the Traitor (WIP) (Updated: 25/05/2020)

honestly, this game? EXCELLENT. I don’t know how many times I’ve replayed the demo and I’m so eager for more; it’s one of the very few games that channel my grey side, I feel like I can play this game without regrets (lol) being totally immersed in the character and their situation.

5 Likes

Okay so updated but I’ve also had a bit of a major change of plans due to some rewriting of the plot. Essentially I’ve determined that what I have is a bit too much for one book and ultimately I’m going with the decision to do multiple (3 or 4. Not sure yet). It wasn’t the ideal outcome but with what I have it’s probably for the best.

The first book will most likely contain 11 or 12 chapters with an epilogue that would lead onto the next book though that’s about as much as I have on the matter at the moment.

58 Likes

More content? Sign me up!

2 Likes

Hope the mc will be able to get rid of that wound and wasting disease by the end of book 1 then, as I’d really prefer him handsome and healthy again if we’re going to get another three books worth of romance content. :persevere:

3 Likes

Hmm, anyone else want an option to not choose to torture your childhood friend with fire, but point out the absurdity of the situation?

“What a funny pair we make. You protecting villains who used you as an expendable patsy for their scheme to arrange my cowardly, slow, painful, dishonorable death.”

“And me. Who remembers what you fear. Who refuses to use it even to save my own life.”

“Refresh my memory, which of us is supposed to be the hero, and which the villain?”

38 Likes

Don’t worry, the wound will be healed by the end of book 1. You can have your healthy, handsome mc for the romance ahead :laughing:

That… is actually a very good idea. I’ll definitely note it down to include in another update.

29 Likes

Herron makes me UwU :two_hearts: which is surprising bcoz spotter is the embodiment of my type.

8 Likes