Redemption of the Damned (WIP) [11/4/2018]

But we were supplied by the king right? I mean we also need resources to do it

To be crowned Empress. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

But OF COURSE! The kingdom will supply you with gold for your journey. Reward is a different thing, because it is only earned if you successfully finish your quest.

Lul.
The king be like “m’kay. I’ll put this crown to your head while my daughter and me move away to the neighbor.” :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, I don’t think I’m supposed to say this yet, but I’m thinking…of a sequel…

3 Likes

[quote=“Niteshade, post:25, topic:28544”]
I’m thinking…of a sequel…
[/quote]That’s actually nice! At least you have the big picture of how your story will go.

1 Like

Another question when we already rescued the princess can we ransom her back?

3 Likes

might tweak the evil stat for that…but that is a possible choice
:thinking:

1 Like

Do we get to interact with the children much? Like I’d really like to get to know the kiddos my mc will be taking care of

2 Likes

so far im planning for a brief interaction with the kids, maybe a few mentions of them during conversations with other npcs. If you have any suggestion, feel free to tell message me abput it.

1 Like

Oooh, this sounds like a cool idea. I’ve always been a fan of stories involving outlaws that have to play hero.

You have my support! :grin:

1 Like

By reading that I’m in love can we have scars

1 Like

sure, though that might be a minor option because it doesn’t really affect the story in any way…

unless…someone accidentally opened the scar during a fight…
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Niteshade In general, it is best to keep only one active thread opened for each WiP project. I’m going to close this one since you have another open now.

1 Like

what happened? couldn’t edit the old post? ps. I am really liking it to be honest.

i figure it is better to make a new post for the updates rather than using the old one. I don’t know if people who like it will get updated but I’ll update it later, i guess.

Eeeh… I’d prefer the old thread, tho.
The folks (and the mods) aren’t too fond with “recreating” threads :"

2 Likes

He only replies with a nod and never talk to anyone, so it’s hard to be understand with him.
I think replied and talked would be better since this is your character remembering what happened months ago. So it’s hard to understand him, remove be and maybe change it to: so it was hard to understand him

In one year, he managed to become a rich man, befriended the mountain elves that helped him manage his crops, filled his barn with animals, received the affection from all the village girls and married the village nurse, who you had a crush on for years.

Befriend. Also, I feel like saying all the girls liked him and then saying he married a nurse my character had a crush on would imply the nurse is a female and my character is most definitely not attracted to women.

2 Likes