Quicktest stuck in "Loading..."

Hi everyone. I am facing a problem with Quicktest… whenever I put it running it stays stuck in the “Loading…” stage.

I had already used it a bunch of times before and it worked perfectly, but now it doesn’t work and I don’t know why.

I added a couple of scenes to the game, but if that was the problem I would get some kind of error message, right?

Thanks for any help you might give.

P.S. random test doesn’t work either.

Have you tried running the command line version and seeing where that prints out?

If you are referring to running the “batch file of the window” file named “Quicktest”, it launches but closes too fast for me to see anything. If not, I could probably use some clarification. I’m the last guy anyone would talk about PCs and stuff like that :cry:

Ok, so now I just feel stupid :blush:. I downloaded choice of script again, and it works (I transferred the scene files to the new folder). Probably, I deleted some important stuff by accident. I am really stupid for not trying it earlier.

Sorry for taking your time. Feel free to close or delete the thread.

If your on Windows, here’s the easiest way:
In the address bar, type cmd, hit enter, then in the box that pops up, type quicktest, hit enter.

Thanks. Now I will already know that part for the next time something like this happens. Living and learning as the say goes. Thank You.

Thank you so much for explanation. I was faced with this problem too…