Quick question about release times

What times do the games release? For example, choice of magics is out tomorrow and i live in england, so will it release at midnight or midnight in a different time zone?

Usually the official time (aka when they are out on all platforms) is 4 pm your time i believe.

What times do the games release? For example, choice of magics is out tomorrow and i live in england, so will it release at midnight or midnight in a different time zone?

bài hát

Hasn’t that already been released? https://www.choiceofgames.com/magics/

4 Likes

Do you mean The Martian Job instead? COMING FRIDAY: "The Martian Job," New AUTHOR INTERVIEW, TRAILER, and DEMO!

From what I’ve noticed from past releases, I think it is released at around Thursday 6.30pm, GMT+0. (This will be 7.30pm on Thursday in England, I believe).

1 Like

Sometimes a game comes out a bit earlier (or a bit later), like a few hours or a day, but normally it’s like Cheion said. I live one country away from you and for me most games are available at around 8 pm on the same day.

1 Like

Are you a time traveler from the past?
From what I heard in another thread was estimated 6 hours from now but not a hard answer.

1 Like

Here is the answer to your question: