Old WIP (updated 5/13/2020| hiatus)

WoW… Crafty :neutral_face::roll_eyes::expressionless:

MC pulling out the gun, aiming and the person on left speaking is repeated…

Ugh lol had to do a LOT to find out if this is an error,
Wait, Is they blushing? ,
it’s … Are they blushing?
Even if it’s singular…

It should be,
We are escaping this facility because they will use us for their experiments, which will lead us to our final breath, death.
Or
We are escaping this facility because they’re going to use us for their experiments, which will lead us to our final breath, death.

1 Like

Again it should be, they are so firm and well-balanced,
There’s a whole debate on this topic,when this question was asked if it’s "they is "or “they are”
And it’s they are…

I take a closer look at it

Not with it…

We will escape from this facility

Not, to this facility, lol they’re trying to get AWAY from there…

something happened

their wound

I think it should be, as soon or as fast

1 Like

The problem is on the THEY, THEIR, THEM as MC and lover pronounce used. I am still working it out but I already check and fix it from Shortened Prologue to Chapter 5. :smile:

I take some rest for awhile that’s why I took so long before I got reply your messages. :slight_smile:

I found this after the two options of drink or not drink stephany water, looks like its error cause i choose the choice of seeing her waist?:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

hahahaahaha THE NEXT SET CHOICES has two choices (same and repeated only) so, error pop out. but now, it is okay. hehehehe thank you for your feedback. :grin:

1 Like

2 I chose my gender as a man

2 Likes

I didn’t notice that code ‘lady’ is in there. :grin: Thank you for your feedback :smiley: Sorry, for that problem by the way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Np!

1 Like

At the first picture, the third choice have typo it should have been her as we talk to stephanie😂
At the second picture, the fourth choice should have been her not him
At the third picture, idk if im the one who wrong but shouldnt it be jade and stephanie??
Only found this will tell you when i found more! Keep up the good work! @S_O_V_R_A_T_O

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.