NØX (wip)

Hello everyone! I’m Finsa. And this is my first WIP project. It’s called “NØX”. The story begins when the protagonist wakes up and finds themselves in a mysterious room. Many obstacles, from both sides of the primordial force, are coming in their way, eternally.

Which side do you choose to stand on in the battle between the fallen and the ascended? Will you choose to follow your destined path to the “Peak” or break free from its shackles and claim true freedom?

Currently, it’s about (2 Chapters (including Prologue), 12k Words) done.

To play the demo, go here: NØX DEMO

77 Likes

This is really interesting I really can’t wait to see where you go what the story :relaxed::relieved:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind compliment.:pray:

1 Like

This is intriguing, I’ll keep an eye on this story. Good work, keep it up :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind compliment🙏.

:+1: :ok_hand: :smiley:

1 Like

New Update 22/07/2021

6 Likes

I dont know if this is where the demo ends but got this.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix it now.

@Re_Finsa found this: chapter1 line 232: bad label finish pray

1 Like

i love the concept for this, and how mysterious things are in the beginning. i think you’ve done a great job keeping things both cryptic and interesting, and i’m looking forward to see how the whole plot gets unraveled.

i noticed this error during the option ‘blink’ - can’t remember exactly which part it happens but it says this:

aside from that, i’d like to request a save feature for this, since i sometimes play on mobile and i have to restart the whole game if i stray from my browser a bit.

in any case, good luck!

1 Like

I see. i will fix it right now. thank you for your feedback

1 Like

Thank you for your kind compliment. I will fix it right now.

Every error so far has been fixed. I hope you enjoy it.

pick up your swords we going to the battlefield :sweat_smile: :imp: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy my story :pray:

1 Like

New update 15/09/2021

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.