New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

Just bought it today and I’m having a lot of fun with it, but I’ve died and had to completely start over like 3 times now and it’s just so frustrating. I saw in a previous post that apparently this has been fixed, but it’s still happening to me.

1 Like

Updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 and I’m still starting over from the start after dying…I thought it was fixed, its getting frustrating.

3 Likes

Hahaha, I think you might be the first one. I had a laugh while making that check too.

You can. To kill the monster you have to be carrying a sword made from the fallen star.

I think it might have something to do with the way the game checks for the ending. I’m trying to figure this out right now. Sorry you are experiencing it. I’ll make sure to keep testing and let everyone know when it is fixed.

11 Likes

Thanks😊

Thanks! You rock​:grin::+1::purple_heart:

Can we stop Jenneth from killing herself?

1 Like

Can we stop posting spoilers?

12 Likes

Love the game, really happy I bought it but damn that darkness creature! Quick question:are only straight RO possible?

1 Like

For men, you can sleep with Vradnir by gifting him the sword from old empire. For women, the servant girl??.

1 Like

Need a guide here how to get a heir?
I have played the game over 3 replays but no luck for heir yet, this is frustrating.

also @MahatmaDagon Can we interact with Farhall (House of Gorroth)? it’s the only the house i never able to make interact yet, the spy report of them really intriguing me to know them more.

The story of Arlec left his country, the struggle of his sister governing Farhall (I forgot the sister name).[Is there a way to interact with them then i will do anything to do so.

Forgot to click reply

1 Like

Yes.

8 Likes

I love this game. Finally I can play a ruler in a mediavel kinda setting with a female MC. See? It’s possible to do this too, no need for unnecessarily genderlocking it to male, just bc that’s the traditional gender of people in power (there were exceptions even in history then why not in a fictional work which also has fantasy elements to it).

Tho I think with further replays I’ll wait until the unable to load game upon MCs death thing gets fixed. I really hope that’ll happen soon.

13 Likes

Can anyone please tell me how I make money because I keep dying becuase I run out of it

There are 3 things I do for this. The first thing is: go to the feast at Dullis ASAP as long as you have at least 150 aurens (if not wait until you have 150 and then go), go into town, go to the Merchant’s bar, listen to conversations, agree to the deal you are offered, and that will net you 2350 aurens 2 weeks later after deducting your initial investment. The second thing is: Hold Court until you are offered the See Silk trade deal (you can of course keep doing Hold Court after but this event is important for early funding), accept it and receive 2500 (more I think if you have high social but I never do) aurens though there may be some serious downsides to that deal in the sequel but for now everything is golden. The third thing is: take out a loan for 5000 aurens which in my experience covers expenses until monthly income catches up. There are also a few minor investment opportunities from Hold Court but these are the big 3 for me.

7 Likes

You can get 500 more for the see silk if you have 33 social

3 Likes

Heirs should pop up eventually if you have a good relationship with your spouse, during the timeskips after the war.

Interactions with House Farhall happen during the Lords Summit, which takes place after the timeskip. It’s actually a big chunk of the game. I think you’re probably getting some early endings. What usually happens by the end of your playthroughs?

How does one marry Jenneth?

3 Likes

It’s kinda funny that I got a heir in my first playthrough even tho my MC declined to have sex with her husband both after the marriage ceremony and when she spent time with him later again.

Anyway I appreciated the cheat menu as I was more interested in the story first.

Can we romance Nellasha