New Hosted Game! "The War for the West" by Lucas Zaper

I checked manually and found it thanks

Can you win against Dullis when you join forces with Noyedas? And how can you win in that part?

1 Like

As far as I know you can’t win if you side with Noyedas

1 Like

So you really have to betray him. Then what about when you disagree in handing your spouse to the supposed “guardian”? Can you win in there?

1 Like

I’m not sure, I never tried doing that before but you probably can win because it would probably end up in you and Noyedas armies having a battle

1 Like

If you don’t hand over your wife at that point then it turns into an invasion of your Castle instead

I finished the game, and it says end game or load a previous save. I want to keep the end I got for the sequel, but I also want to load a previous save and see if I can get a few things different. It’s extremely unclear how his works. Does anyone know?

Only with the next book available you’ll be able to import your ending, so don’t worry about it and play as much as you want @Jaz007

1 Like

So it keeps each ending I get, just to be completely clear? And thanks for helping.

1 Like

No. Until the new game is ready to be released, the save system will not be implemented.

1 Like

So any endings I get are lost?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

How do I survive the summit? I have 60 knowledge but I still cant choose yes in the end.

1 Like

Wait does she know she’s your half sister because If she did and you hooked up with her at the end lol :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

She knows.

Lol what is this Alabama :joy:

3 Likes

No, it’s Crusader Kings inspired. If you’re still confused, visit its subreddit.

4 Likes

Some people just don’t understand the setting of the game. Many put themselves in the shoe of MC. But there is a fine line between MC and reader. This they don’t understand.

3 Likes

Maybe. Hey, soon as I saw Crusader Kings AND Game of Thrones inspired, I saw it coming… (horrible, horrible, horrible pun absolutely not intended).

1 Like

Why is the option to send the King some soldiers doesn’t exist?