New Hosted Game! “The Shadow Horror” by Allen Gies

I understand the post know, I just assumed in my special way that when you said

You meant I should delete my message, not the 'Narrative Increased/Decreased Message.

Oh no sorry for the confusion!-

But I kinda like it, it rewards you for smart choices and penalises you for… unadvisable choices.

(Activate full horror mode- No status floats or save options) - These words bring me such joy and terror at the same time! : D

1 Like

I’m in the middle of playing this game right away. I notice a lack of detail when writing the story. I love that their are so many choices to pick from. That’s what I really enjoy about these type of games. A detailed choices that have different endings. A story where it feels like you are in control. With in depth story. That doesn’t feel like you are being rushed. Where you get to know the story and people around it. I really liked the different choices. I feel the story was a bit too short and not detailed. I like to feel like I’m really invested in the story.

I love how he breaks the fourth wall and if you try to do the boring choices the narrator attempts to bribe you into going to the scary parts. I also enjoyed the part where you got to decide whether to save the narrator from the monster or let him get eaten. Its like the characters aren’t supposed to notice him but they do and they don’t like that he’s trying to control them to some extent