New Hosted Game! "A Sorcerer's Story" By Chris Viola

Price is a mixture; authors make a recommendation about the release price, but it is the company that has final say. For me, they took my recommendation once and priced it $1 above my recommendation the other. Both times I would say it was the right call in hindsight.

4 Likes

There was no romance in it.

The game description never said there was? It’s not mandatory for HGs to have ROs.

1 Like

No. It doesn’t but without it, its definitely a deal breaker for me if I want to purchase it or not.

Still, the game description never said it had romance. Hard to fault it for that when it was never advertised as a romance.

3 Likes

Some games don’t advertise it but still have it the story. I figured yours was one of them.

It’s not my game :slight_smile:
Just a head’s up that not all HG’s will contain romance. If they do, it’s often listed in the description although not always. (My last one did have a RO but I didn’t list it as it wasn’t the focus of the game. Games that focus on RO’s will normally say so in the HG range.) If in doubt, it’s always worth asking on the forums before buying if that’s the only reason you’ll buy a game to avoid disappointment.

1 Like