Hello! I am currently writing my very first interactive fiction story, and it’s called “Master of One”! My plan for the story as a whole is to see how well people like the idea of it and if people like it enough to make it into a series!
The demo currently is just the prologue (so setting up the story, introduction to some characters, etc.) is about 3.6k words without code.
Platonic options will be made available, each RO can be romanced or you may go down a friendship path with them as well as other chars who you can have a friendship with.
Legend has it that 12 Gods came together to create the world. Some of the Gods created things called Shadows, to torment humankind. The rest of the Gods came together and threw a lock of their hair down to earth, telling the humans to braid it into their hair, lending their powers to the humans.
You were part of the intelligence division in The Company, but once you started to show signs of magic you were sent to the field where you go on different missions, taking down Shadows and rogue Demis.
- Fully customize your character with gender/pronouns, sexuality, hair & skin color, and personality
- Choose one of the 8 gods and how your powers manifest
- 9 available romance options as well as a secret romance and partial romance
- Go on different missions, decide how you wish to deal with the shadows and rogue Demis
- Flynn, The Kind-hearted Leader; m 28
- Robynn, The Shapeshifter, NB 23
- Harper, Intelligence Agent; F 25
- Luke, The Childhood Friend;, M 29
- Camilla, Friendly Bartender; F 23
- Nolan, Quiet Bartender; M 27
- Quinn, The Tough Leader; F 26
- M (Myles/Mia) The Loner; M/F 25
- Iris, The Brains; F 26
more info of the ROs
Content warning for the game is that it may be classified as “horror” as there will be violence, gore, childhood trauma as well as feature some explicit sex scenes. The sex scenes you may opt in to read or not (or skip altogether). The content warning page will be updated as the story progresses.
- If you are experiencing errors, please take a screenshot as that will help me get to the bug/typo quicker!
- You’re more than welcome to share your stats with me! I’m still learning CSIDE & how to code so I want to make sure everything gets balanced
- This game will go through multiple edits so there may be change to names, characters, places, etc. that may or may not stay in!
Here is where I will keep track of the updates, I will try to upload a new chapter per update.