Master List of COG Discord Servers

I only know of four, but I think there might be more.(I want to put together a list for those who want to join a Discord, but can’t find the invite link.

Here’s the four I know of:

CoG Fan Discord Server:
(Unaffiliated with CoG)

Choice of Rebels:

Fallen Hero:

Infinity Series Fanserver:

Zombie Exodus:

Shepherds of Haven:

And the CoG Discord, which for some reason I can’t create an instant invite link to. Please post an invite link to your CoG Discord into the comments, and I’ll add it to the list.

12 Likes
6 Likes

We have a general one here:

There’s another general one, too, but I can’t get the link atm (can’t check if the one on the thread is working)

3 Likes

@Leem @Fawkes @rosemary_and_sage if you’d like to share the link to the fan-based COG general discord here!

There’s also the Shepherds of Haven discord here:

7 Likes

@rinari Thanks so much for letting us know!

This is the link to our server! We’re a general fan server, for writers to talk about their WiPs and get CS help and for fans to talk and meet people with similar interests. :heart:

8 Likes

Yeah the Infiniverse discord is for mostly discussing Infiniverse related themes and the like- but we also have discussions about whatever you want at the time. So feel free to jump in with whatever you want.

Infiniverse discord is my favorite.

1 Like

I made a discord for The War for the West-related discussions: https://discord.gg/eEXYfck

5 Likes

Hey,
So can you please update the infinityverse discord.
It’s not working.

Hey everyone I created a new fan made cog/hg server for if you guys want to chill and talk about any wip/cog or hg game

Disclaimer this server is not affiliated with co/hg in any shape way of form this is a unofficial server anything in the server is is made by fans of the games/wips and is not a cog official server

2 Likes

I am writing my first book and it would be cool to discuss it with someone.

So, is there anyone who also writes their book and wants criticism, tips or just to talk about Choice Script or writhing. Join this discord server:

1 Like

Any links for the rebels and lords of infinity discord? The tops ones don’t work.