Lords of Infinity Guides

Yes, but only if you are a Wulframite. You get more people in the mob militia in the endgame and you can become the Swordmaster of the new Order too.

2 Likes

While the new order Swordmaster might be highest we can ever climb, since royalist will likely only ever reach Knight Captain, it does seem like good choice if your disgraced so you can get armor.

You can become a Grandmaster of one order in the Royalist path

3 Likes

you burn the bank to get rid of the debt.

I got the earldom ending where i was saboteur, expressed my feeling to Welles, won battle.

Apparantly, if welles relationship is high, she talks with Isobel and in the ending if you win the battle, Isobel says she gives her blessing if the MC will keep her happy.

1 Like

How?

If the Royalist MC gets to marry Katarina at some point, then alongside her earldom Leoniscourt he would also inherit the title of Knight-Grandmaster of Saint Talbot, the Cazarosta family knightly order, that only ever accepted Cazarostas.

So basically, you’d be the grandmaster of a one-man order, at least until you have a son of age or unless you offer Sir Caius to transfer from Saint Joshua. Still, as grandmaster you’d be entitled to a seat on the Convocation in Mersdon.

Meanwhile, in a great Wulframite playthrough it’s very likely that the Order of Saint Enrique will become a rallying flag around which the Wulframite nobility and the baneless masses friendly to them will flock to, as such the order is likely to grow massively, maybe enough to eclipse Saint Joshua in size by the time the war is over.

So there’s an argument to be made that if you play your cards right being Swordmaster of Saint Enrique could make you more influential than being Grandmaster of Saint Talbot. Especially if Brockenburg takes a passive role in leadership of the order (he’s the one that Wulfram will make grandmaster).

6 Likes

Is there any other meta’s other than having high intelligence and charisma with soldier dump stat? Wanting to do a whole new playthough from the start of sabres

1 Like

Being Swordmaster in Wulframite path sure is interesting

A balanced build can be pretty great, particularly if you want to capture Anna with 55 soldiering. Mine came into guns with around 50/60/60ish, and used the Caz training to hit 55 soldiering.

Guns required some careful choices, but I felt well set up to crush everything in Lords except the last Tassenward game.

This uses an Aetoria start, so it may not be great for a Wulframite.

Currently replaying Sabres-Guns. Does Hartigan being dead have any major impact on Lords?

Also, can anybody tell me why I can’t post in the Infinity category? I am reading there as a lurker for years now, and wanted to make a more active contribution with my first post there only to find myself without an answer button.

4 Likes

Your profile needs to have Trust Level 2 in order to be allowed to post there. Am kind of in the same boat – you need to perform some basic forum actions (like a post, get a like, post at least three replies and such) to become eligible for this trust level. You can use Search to get the details.

4 Likes

No impact in LOI but it sounds like he’ll be pretty important in wars

How quaint, getting some real 2003 flashbacks here. Thanks for the tip, I am gonna take the journey…

Will probably let him die in 2K. By the time wars comes out this save will be obsolete^^

There is a like hope it helps

2 Likes

Is there a benefit In having a feud with your neighbor in state path? Perhaps taking their land in Wars for example?

1 Like

No stats decay for your MC

2 Likes

Is there a way to romance Garret in LOI?

Not yet. Any Garrett romance will be for future games.

1 Like

Also when dealing with setting the rent will there be an update to change them whenever you send money or about to start another construction project?