Looking for a collaboration of sorts

Looking for someone to write a game with or even just exchange ideas and critique each other’s work if we decidedly do different projects.

If anyone is interested, hit me up here or e-mail me directly: Kerby40@gmail.com

About me:

I use to write avidly in middle school and high school. This slowed immensely after my first year at college and I’ve been writing sporadically since then. My last serious project was a year ago and left unfinished as the work was inadvertently erased with no back-up (last time I make such a rookie mistake).

I’ve never done a choose-your-adventure project (although I’ve read/played through many of them), nor have I messed around with the Choice of Games script just yet. I have a few ideas but haven’t settled any particular idea/genre.

If you need an idea or a hand with coding problems, I can be PMed, but I won’t be able to be a major partner or anything.

I’d be interested in exchanging ideas, and maybe possibly writing a game. But I have no idea how to use choicescript

Doctor – Hey! I’ll definitely take you up on your offer for coding. It seems pretty straight-forward but I still haven’t done it before. We’ll see, but I still need to get the writing and ideas down first.

Raystlin – Thanks for the reply, I’ll hit you up on PM.

Actually, I can’t seem to figure out how to PM, which is a bit embarrassing considering that I’m no stranger to forums. Exchange e-mails?

EDIT:

NVM. Looks like it’s just an anti-spam thing.

Click on your logo (or in your case, a green K) and click ‘messages’ by then the one I will create will be there… click on it and it works just like the forums. If you still really prefer emails after all that I’ll give you mine, but chances are I won’t answer it much.