Life..

I haven’t been on here in a while, I just wanted to reach out, since but the my WIPs discussion have been closed out. If you have played the Extreme Ball or PI Heirless Wonder demos, I just wanted to thank you all for the tremendous support.

Unfortunately life has it’s way of getting in the way of creativity and I’ve had to take a step away from any writing what so ever. I don’t want to get into the details, but I hope to get back on creating works again, just right now is not the time.

Fortunately I have a lot of he following chapters pretty much planned for both demos, as well as several other games, and I also write regular books as well. But due to my mental state and personal matters I’ve taken a bit of a hiatus, so apologies to those of you yearning for more material.

I also, wanted to thank this community, you all are great people, even if you have to take a break from creating, never give up. WE ARE DREAMS, WE DON’T EXIST, WE CREATE OUR EXISTENCE. Always look for the light in the darkness.

PS all my works are connected in a multiverse kind of way, no matter if it is sports themed, private investigator themed, or even zombie themed. My grand opus, will actually be where the player explores all the universes and perhaps other authors universes as well.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: December 2023’s Writer Support Thread