Knights of Evallon (WIP) [Updated 27 Jan 2024, 59k words]

To those who have played the demo, has anyone found the route where someone important dies? Also, have you met the new male RO?

1 Like

Is this where the demo ends or a bug?

1 Like

Huh…who dies? :eyes:

@QuestionableLemonade No, there’s more. Thanks for the report. I fixed it.

@Cingulum_diaboli Death is a possibility for one of the ROs.

2 Likes

Im still getting this error, but it only happens when you kill everyone and then act nicely towards her

1 Like

I think I met him Is he the raven guy?

1 Like

I just did and my heart is broken in so many pieces holy fuck no one is going to take Lily away from me, I’m her mom now.

1 Like

In this update? … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yeah I just found out who dies. You gotta be a bit of an asshole-ish MC tho.

3 Likes

A wrong variable in the Y scene at the end

1 Like

My MC is asshole, but nobody died :thinking:

3 Likes

How do you do it

2 Likes

In my playthrough the choices I made were

Go all out and break them
Tell Isabel with empathy that you killed Lily’s dad
Don’t give them a while and tell them to hurry up

Also i don’t know if i should be saying that author if you want me to delete the post I will

1 Like

Another pronoun error and it should be “Is this the hill …” I believe.

1 Like

@Silverpin I fixed them all. Thanks for the reports. Also, yes. It’s him. I left it vague but he is also the voice in your head at the end of the demo.

@QuestionableLemonade Haha! Yeah, I felt the same. As you can probably tell, that path will drastically change the story. :sweat_smile: And there’s no need to delete it. The blur is enough.

@Cingulum_diaboli @No_This_Is_Patrick You have to kill Lykon and his men and fail either the intimidation or the persuasion check.

PS: Has anyone learned more about the world itself?

3 Likes

This is so good, I need to make multiple saves for each RO route now

4 Likes

the update was so good… the angst is immaculate i cannot stress this enough! you really know how to write angst it’s amazing.

1 Like

OMG! Thank you so much. I’m indeed trying to improve my ability to convey angst. XD

1 Like

I picked that I only liked guys but the game is acting like I’m into Isabel is that part of the plot for whatever or is that an error?

I picked for Yuri to be male, not female also the gender of Ophiocus keeps changing too.

7 Likes

Kinda already going for it

More routes for me to do then

1 Like