Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Well Mara has giving Leo kitty signals like I WANT BANG YOU… Shepard style . In fact sadly the game doesn’t have a choice LAUNCH YOURSELF OVER LEO KITTY . Iam the type 'f person whom directly ask for the coffee . Thankfully each one have their little universe reality and there is a leo for each one. If not well Mara would killing anyone’s else lol

The Leon fangirls hosts a hunger games and the winner gets to be with Leon

3 Likes

It is easy poison everything. Also control magic and a gun… Also I can’t help hate Monster class I am terribly at that lol

And all my MC needs is some popcorn and she is ready to enjoy the show. Then she goes on romancing Thalia while everyone else fights over Leon xD

I like thalia she is my favourite girl. I HATE KOL and Astrid.

2 Likes

Same. Best male RO is definitely Leon and best female RO is Thalia 100%

1 Like

i am the only one that prefer yakov and seraphina

2 Likes

No since Seraphina was just behind Astrid in the poll. Also they’re less vocal about it.

Sera was actually behind Leon if I recall, she scored 3rd place, Leon 2nd, Astrid 1st

:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man: :no_good_woman::no_good_man::ok_woman::ok_man:

Nah, I like them both too. Just like Astrid and Kol a bit more (though I like Astrid only by a tiny bit over Seraphina).

But I can’t play the full game since it isn’t available on Steam, so I’ll just watch what happens with everyone :sweat_smile:

I meant as a female RO.

I take that as a no, never knew nim would go for leon too!

Oohh, I wonder who the 2nd most popular male RO is :thinking:

2 Likes

Leon Leo leo… Sincerely I didn’t know whom others ro were if werent Kol coffee DESTROYING my life due his coffee mating ritual

Definitely a no as in ‘I can’t stand that guy’s ego in the first book, so a solid NO as of now’. :laughing:

Also Nimuel’s actually straight. And even if he wasn’t, this would be the order of who he’d date among the guys.

Kol>Cyrus>Yakov>>>>>>>>>>>>Leon in the second book. Or when his ego deflates a bit.

Leo at least know how asking to go out and not dishonest tricking mara using coffee as excuse

• complains about that a certain ro doesnt care for the mc
  • chooses a guy who doesnt care for the mc

Nice logic you got there nora lol

2 Likes

That like say ‘At least Zeus is honest about the fact he’ a looking for a one night stand’. Doesn’t make his ego any more enjoyable. :laughing:

He’s got no inflated, insufferable ego like Leo (last I remembered from the last time I played the Wip), so that’s already a big plus.

And again, it’s all hypothetical; Nimuel is straight. :laughing:

Cant believe you’d compare Zeus to Leon. Leon actually deserves to be worshipped bruh know the difference

2 Likes

Leo is so cute IS MY FLYING CUTE LEO KITTY… And for mara anything else is a enemy she will have to kill…

Knows they’re the one who should be worshipped here: Leon

How can I not? :joy: