Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Hanging out in chapter 7 is a RO-only option. There’s no friend version.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks. :slight_smile:

(+20 characters)

1 Like

Time to awake this thread from its peaceful slumber to report an error:

If you play as a nephilim who dates Cressida/Cyrus, their dad will issue the threat to you at work but then do it again at the meeting with you. I mean, we already heard it, why is he saying it again?

Maybe you could make it so that he threatens the MC if they don’t work in the job Leon offers, but if they did then he simply reminds them of it.

You know, he’d say something along the lines of “Remember that little comment I made on your wings? I wasn’t kidding.”

9 Likes

@AAO
Thanks! Fixed for next update.

Next update will include finished Chapter 9 (RO/social scenes, tournament, solstice ceremonies) and will be up by the end of November. It will probably be the last publicly posted chapter. The remaining chapters are more clearly outlined and already partially written, so they should hopefully go by faster.

22 Likes

Still trying to at least get a hug out of Sera…

2 Likes

Hey guys. Anyone know, how to become hunter without being an asshole? In other playthrough I dont have this option.

Unfortunately, you need a Resistant stat of 60% in order to become one. And, in order to be Resistant, you have to be an asshole.

I think I already made a complaint on this somewhere in this thread. Glad to know I’m not the only one who has a problem with this.

8 Likes

Well, it’s hidden after all. Besides - do you realy want to play normal human without power/friends/RO in “monster school game”? It’s sad tho. I really enjoyed, hunting vampire, and playing double agent/serching for a way to backstab our friends :-).

Does that mean that there’ll be a private test for the remaining 3-6 chapters?

Next update :grin:

@Xukundi
Yeah. There’ll be 13 chapters total, so private testing for final 4 chapters.

6 Likes

@daydreamsincolor

Is it possible to become a part of the beta testing?

@lokidemon007
Of course! I’ll make a thread asking for testers once the game is close to complete.

8 Likes

I volunteer as tribute for beta testing!:blush:

2 Likes

I would love to help!

1 Like

I just want to know Yakov’s dark tragic past :cry:

4 Likes

Sign me up as well. :grin:

1 Like

I think that it should come as no surprise that I am also volunteering for beta testing.

I won’t let you down, milord/milady.

1 Like

Sign me up as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the World History class!

I’d like to beta test too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like