Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Aren’t you an electricity elemental?

Watching the fire dancers only helps your Elemental Manipulation if you use fire.

Wait, does dates with Thalia increase your stats or something?

1 Like

does it only show up if your a fire elemental, or did i miss the option?

In order to find the fire dancers, you have to go to the street fair.

You’ll have the choice of going with Yakov to watch the fire dancers. This gives you a +1 in fighting, and if your element is fire it also gives you a +1 in Elemental Manipulation.

Hmm well then I’m missing about 4 points somewhere else
The best I can ever get as a electric is 26 and I’ve tried so many times to try to figure out how to get that coveted electric storm scene
I assume being a elementalists nets more elemental than any other class

The peripheral element scene with electricity is nothing when you compare it to fire.

You literally throw fucking lava at Thalia. What more do you want?

And you’re right on that assumption of yours. Elementals do have an easier time of netting Elemental Manipulation.

2 Likes

There might be a glitch because it helped me.

If you date her she takes you out to watch some matches which helps with your Elemental manipulation

Seeing as I wasn’t able to find the RO poll that someone mentioned earlier in the thread, I’m just going to make one of my own.

Consider it an updated version, if you will.

Favorite RO?

• Astrid
  • Altair
  • Cyrus
  • Cressida
  • Seraphina
  • Yakov
  • Kol
  • Thalia
  • Katia
  • Leon

0 voters

5 Likes

…you really should give me at least two options…:cry: I can’t decide…Can’t I have them all (or at least Altair and Sera…I still have to decide who I want…)

(So, I choose Altair, because I can’t stand him having zero votes)

4 Likes

Summoning @idonotlikeusernames

Well, I don’t think it would be wrong to have an additional poll… similar but not identical…

For this poll, instead of checking just one favorite RO, check all characters who you are potentially interested in as an RO:

• Astrid
  • Altair
  • Cyrus
  • Cressida
  • Katia
  • Kol
  • Leon
  • Seraphia
  • Thalia
  • Yakov
0 voters
4 Likes

So, the biggest discrepancy I’m noticing is that Seraphina is far more popular as an RO whom people are interested in but not as their first choice :sweat_smile: …actually, these polls look really different. I’m a little sad that Katia is so unpopular, though… I wonder if it’s to do with the fact that you don’t see so much of her on most routes? :thinking: I mean, not that I’d romance her, but I like her.

So maybe another poll is in order… which characters do you like the most who you are not interested in romantically? That is, don’t vote for characters who you’d be romancing, but ones who you’re still intereseted in some other way.

• Altair
  • Astrid
  • Briseis
  • Cressida
  • Cyrus
  • Davina
  • Jaime
  • Katia
  • Kol
  • Gisela
  • Jarrod
  • Leon
  • Reyna
  • Seraphina
  • Thalia
  • Yakov

0 voters

4 Likes

Likewise Alty seems to be more popular as people’s second-choice as is Cyrus (who is also my second choice) where he seems to trump his sister.

2 Likes

Yeah… Seraphina’s doing a lot better as a first choice than when I made my previous comment, so now Astrid and Seraphina are the top two women in both romance polls, but the top men in the romance polls are completely different :sweat_smile: Leon/Yakov for first choice and Kol/Altair for second choice.

Too early, I think, to make judgments on the results of the non-romance poll :thinking: though it does, so far, look rather more similar than I’d expected :thinking:

2 Likes

You know Bresis is the pet dragon right?

Pet dragons are characters too :roll_eyes: and it looks like over half the people taking the test (myself included) picked her :smile::dragon_face:

5 Likes

I expected this, remember how much people talked about her before she was even introduced? And she has the pet dragon.

We accept all sexual preferences here, including bestiality.

3 Likes

And yet so many chose bris as the preferred interest non ro wise

It’s a pet dragon (:star_struck:), of course people love her :dragon:

5 Likes

It’s our new rival I wanna be the pet dragon they like most

1 Like

No :neutral_face: I wasn’t here.

I do find her interesting from a non-romantic standpoint, though. A certain amount of mystery, and I’m curious to learn more.

That was the poll for characters you like non-romantically :confounded:

Exactly :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ah, Freudian mistake.

Why are you making that face? How else are dragonborn created?

2 Likes