"It is illegal to fall out of a *choice statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block"

Hello, today I’ve decided to continue developing my little “game” because now it’s become my hobby. I think I’ve learned the basics(most of them, anyway). However, that doesn’t mean I won’t run into errors. Most of the errors I’ve run into were actually easily fixed when I examined my writing very carefully, but right now, I don’t know what to do:

“It is illegal to fall out of a *choice statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block”
That’s the error it gives me every time I choose “Ambush the beast” option, located above “Fight the beast”. However, the second choice, “fight the beast” goes normally whenever I choose it. I believe this error started when I inserted a command “*else”. If I remove the “fight the beast” choice, the “ambush the beast” choice goes perfectly without any errors.
Is there an actual solution here? Or should I try to do this thing without commands such as “*else”?

Could you post the complete code of the choice? I don’t think I can see enough from this sample to give you a useful answer.

You need to add “goto (name of the next part)” ar the end of the first choice.

Please use the forum search function.