Ironheart--Pilot a giant medieval iron war mech in 1182 AD!

@poison_mara Yes, you’re quite right - she shouldn’t have done that just for that reason. It should only be possible if you’ve already started to romance her by flirting with her on a previous occasion. Thanks for the catch - I’ll look into it.

@Shyranno Thank you! Thrilled you enjoyed it and nice to see that someone arrived at what is possibly also my favourite ending. I haven’t thought about releasing a guide but that’s a good idea… As for your other questions: I also regret not adding more interactions with Nadia and Habib and if I get the chance, that’s something I’d like to do in a future update. Ali the Fox (or Marjanah if you express interest in females - this character will gender-swap) only appears again later in the game if you give up or lose your land and decide to take up a brief career in banditry instead. If you’ve already met him, he’ll team up with you. Hope that helps!

@Freja Thank you! Regarding Raymond: To save him, I believe you have to first spend some time investigating where he’s being held (you can either use two turns during fief management to do this or I think you can ask Viv if you meet her at her home) then either ransom, rescue or fight for him, depending on what your character build is best at. You also need to have a reasonable doctor skill (though not necessarily be an actual doctor) to ensure he doesn’t die on the way back. Hope that helps!

3 Likes

I liked the historical aspect so an 8 for me.

1 Like

Hey is there a specific way to romance John the Archer? I feel like I only every got to see him in two screens and that was it.

2 Likes

If you’ve met him in the tavern and suggested that you might be interested in him then he’ll invite you to call on him in the evening. Once you’ve done this, he should seek you out again later in the game and you’ll be able to have him as a partner. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Could you tell me how to win the first real mech combat against those two caliphates? I’d rather not spend a billion hours trying to figure it out

I think you’re supposed to lose not matter what

From what i remember i choose to be a pilot my hobby was archery, i used the ballista in the fight too and i don´t remember the rest but i passed it pretty easily in the first try but after that it was a bit more difficult to win that battle, so yeah it´s possible (i suppose you are refering to the fight where guillaume dies)…

1 Like

I love love this game one of the. est I have ever played. Can someone tell me who the romance options are?. Also… love the whole timeline movie feel.

1 Like

Check the second post of the thread

Ok got it I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful at all. I think the author is a great writer.

1 Like

how do you romance Sana I’ve tried 3 different times and got nothing.

1 Like

1: Caliphate.

2: She likes murderous psychopaths.

On another note, @Wiwyums: if you report Oleg’s scheme to Viv, the game thinks you’re secretly betraying the Mongols even if you told Rashid and Oleg to fuck off when you meet them, and Rashid rescues you from Baldwin’s dungeon.

2 Likes

@Wiwyums I think I found a bug after conquering Jericho, I was taken to the Salidin and rewarded for “defending the city from the infidels” it acted like I had joined the Caliphate up until the tournament.

2 Likes

Anyone know Harun al-Din’s secret name or got a hint. I had tonzo tell me a story about him but I didnt see any other name for him.

4 Likes

Great story, I romanced Vivienne but I guess it wasn’t meant to be :cry:. What with her getting old and moving on to someone else, at least she found a great guy​:broken_heart:. Also can you romance her daughter? No matter what i try there’s no epilogue of us ending together. Even when i deny all the other LI for her.

1 Like

@air1sam @HeliosTheAll-Seeing Yes, you can romance Sana. The best course is to interact with her as much as possible, preferably as a Caliphate noble, and generally act serious and warlike since that’s what she likes. Also, don’t team up with Rashid since she has a deep hatred for him due to their history.

@Ramidel @Dartknight Yikes! Yes, those are definite bugs. WIll squash them in the next update. Thanks!

@StarWarsMaster No worries, and thanks for the kind words.

@air1sam Harun al -Din’s name is probably the only secret I don’t want to spoil for anyone. Sorry! You’re on the right track with the stories - pay close attention to their content…

2 Likes

Congratulations to the author @Wiwyums! Will check this out…

1 Like

:rofl: I can’t get it either, but is fun trying to discover it and get it right!

1 Like

Even tho I wasn’t fond of the idea of mecha in the medieval ages at first, I find myself really enjoying this game so far and I think the money spent on it was well spent… So this game was a nice birthday gift for me xD

Will get back with a more thorough review later once I finished my first playthorugh.

4 Likes

Well, mae a first full playthrough (for now, crusader side, will try the caliphate one), and all in all, it seems like a pretty good game, maybe with a few shortcomings. As someone mentioned, a lot of characters seem sidelined as the story progress. In my case, the most notable example was Yvraine, whose romance route I followed, who kind of cease to appear as the game progress, only making a cameo appearance here and there. The ending is also a bit abrupt though that probably have to do with previous choices.

All in all, the good outweight the bad, I think. And at the very least, the fact that there seems to be a lot of hidden routes in the game gives it decent replayability.

3 Likes