Including quotes in a game?

Nah, Bryce is still Radioactive Mod, and I remain…undecided. :sob: Almost three years later and I still can’t figure out what I want to be called! lol

@RascaldeesV2 idk if you have a clear idea just yet on how to present it or if you even want this unsolicited advice, lol but I think it’s worth considering that…not many younger readers will know what the Golden Record even is.
I’m only 27 and the only reason I even know about is because instead of having friends as a teenager I spent an inordinate amount of time just…going on wiki walks and reading tons and tons of articles on Wikipedia and I just so happened to stumble upon the article for it. If it hadn’t been for that…

I think there’s maybe one movie, out of all the movies that I have seen in my life, that even reference it. So if the Golden Record makes an appearance within the narrative itself, I think it’d be worth it to, like, have a Star Trek style aside where a character briefly explains context before getting back into the meat of the story.

Lastly, I have a whole thread dedicated to the formatting commands available on the forum that I think you might appreciate.

3 Likes