As the Second-List-Checker at Claus Castle, you are the right-hand-elf of the most powerful being in both worlds:
In the centuries since her husband’s death, Mrs. Claus has built an empire of enchantment and wonder, bringing joy to millions of children. But change is on the horizon, and you are caught in the middle. Will you bring her enemies to her knees, or take power for yourself? Will you end Christmas forever, or bring the humans and the Fae together?
Whether you’re commanding the power of the late gods or shoveling reindeer poop, your destiny is in your hands!
In the Service of Mrs. Claus is a Christmas-themed game, currently finished through a full draft at about 150K words. 11 of those chapters are online.
- Play as a variety of genders, ages, and species
- Specialize as a sneaky trickster, a friend of the world, an ingenuous tinker, and more
- Make friends with Fae and human alike
- You’re making a list, and you’re checking it twice! You get to pick who’s naughty or nice
- Explore strange sights like the World of Dreams, Claus Castle, and suburban malls
- Discover Mrs. Claus’s history and the fates of the Old Gods
- Face off against ancient trickster gods, eldritch abominations, dangerous cults, and 6-year old children
I’m excited to hear your feedback as I work through this WIP! My plan is to finish the rest of the chapters, incorporating feedback as I go along, then going back and refining and working in your comments and suggestions.
Gender in this game is completely fluid, with characters who change gender every few minutes, genderless characters, characters with multiple simultaneous genders, and more.
Edit: This is my first time posting a WIP, so let me know if I’m breaking written or unwritten rules, or if there’s an easier way to present the information you need or get feedback.