How did you come to be a choice games writer?

Hi @Emery_Valentine - welcome to our little community here. Before I introduce myself, I’ll give you a link that should help you figure things out here:

Master List for Beginners

Here you will find links to all sorts of useful resources, including tutorials, the wiki and such.

Now that I’ve done that, I first was introduced to CoG/HG stories through Tin Star. I then read Sabres of Infinity and then came to the forums to see what everything was about.

My very first attempt at starting a project here was a flop because I was not ready - I’ve written different things in my life but nothing so demanding of my creativity. I did not plan out my project well enough and I had to give up on that particular project.

However, I did make some wonderful and caring friends here who supported my creative efforts and when they saw some of my writing they encouraged me to take another attempt. The CoG contest for this year was announced and I decided to enter it. So, for the past year, I’ve been working on completing my game which I’ll be submitting “soon” (before the 31st is over) …

If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM them.

3 Likes