Hosted Games Superhero Universe (MCU style)

For now this is gonna be labeled project 7x. (Opening this back up, decided a new thread would be better)

Short summary/explanation
Basically the idea is that I get together 5 other authors (experienced or not experienced) to each write a story for a superhero that they will create with each one having there own origin story. Then to have them have an avenger style team up written collectively by the group of author including me.

Each author will write a chapter from the perspective of that character in the team up book, but for there own one they will be solely written by them. The aim or purpose is to create a universe that ultimately other people can write there own mini stories on.

It will hopefully go like this.

Stage One Plan

• Character X’s Origin: Author 1
  • Character X’s Origin: Author 2
  • Character X’s Origin: Author 3
  • Character X’s Origin: Author 4
  • Character X’s Origin: Author 5
  • Character X’s Origin: Author 6

Team Up Book: All authors will take a chapter of the story from their character’s perspective

End of Stage One.

From here me and the other authors will decide were we want to take a possible stage two or to leave the series where it is. The plan for the character origins is to stagger them out and make sure that they are connected so that the reader isn’t flooded with multiple complex stories at once

Basic Plan
What I will need is 5 other authors who are interested or passionate about this idea so that we can get to planning this as that will most likely take a while. If you are interested message me or leave a comment below. I’ll be creating a group chat on some form of social media for us to chat and share our ideas on. We will then go off to plan our characters and then come back and try to set up the personality for the team and the main villain that we will build up to, word count, easter eggs the whole enchilada. After we will go back to our stories and then come back to plan releases and other small stuff

Give us shout below if you are keen to be a part of this.

So yeah that’s the idea. Thoughts?

45 Likes

This is such a great idea. I’m definitely down!

1 Like

im down

and I also like the idea of a whole superhero universe being interconnected like the MCU on this site.

This sounds really great! I’ve designed a superhero for a tabletop rpg before so I’ve got a little bit of experience, but not a ton. I’m a huge fan of character creation and backstory development though, so I’d love to be a part of this!

2 Likes

this can be really fun.

OKAY THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!!

What types of heroes are there going to be?

1 Like

i agree this could be spectacular if done right.

Sounds good 'ill add your name to the list

1 Like

Basically, any superhero would work, from the cosmic heroes to even more Batman type characters. The idea to create a universe which these characters share and team up in.

Chucked you on the list brother!

Got your name down too

1 Like

Forgive me for being dense, so it’s 6 seperate books of the same universe, then the 6 authors will make a team up book? :thinking:

from what ive read, it would be a chapter from that character perspective. “Each author will write a chapter from the perspective of that character in the team up book, but for there own one they will be solely written by them. The aim or purpose is to create a universe that ultimately other people can write there own mini stories on.”

Thanks for clarifying that

np.

Finally! my OC Shadow-man can shine!
He can make shadows darker! Was your shadow that dark, or was it the work of shadow-man? who knows?
Or how about Oxide-man? He can convert oxygen to carbon dioxide! how wacky is that?!

If you’re still looking for more authors, I’d be so down. I have a superhero concept I’ve been waiting for an excuse to use.
Their power is to teleport between holes that are at least six feet deep. Their name is Graveyard Shift.

5 Likes

I’m down to being a part of this project :v:t3:

1 Like

Add ur name to the list, brother

1 Like